External App does not work

abegreen

abegreen

Emby theater for windows is acting crazy for weeks now. Same problem on both PC and Laptop, Win10. I can't access most of the options in "App Settings". Nothing happens when I click. It's buggy when browsing, resets the theme, acts the same on all display modes. I tried reinstalling on both computers. Issues are the same and when a new issue occurs on one device, it does the same on the other. I believe these are bugs. Is there something I can try, cause it's not working and it's getting worse. Thank you.

abegreen

Main issue is that when I click on "edit" or "add", under external players settings, nothing happens. I can't change player.

Sam Hall

Hello everybody, I came across a strange behaviour of Emby Theatre, when I click on add external player it simply doesn't work, it stays blocked of button. Usually it's always have worked, but now seems almost broken. Thank you.  

• Like 1

abegreen

Same here, I also created a topic yesterday.

Unable to change player. Emby theater blocks and misbehaves in many ways, and often freezes computer.

Sam Hall

Thanks for the info, so the problem is common, I used to enable mpc-hc as rendering software but now I cannot use anything just the vanilla version 

Arturito

Same here, any solutions yet?

I've tried to use an older version of the Emby Theater and the latest emby server, beta and stable.

HI, apologies for the disruption. Please try restarting the app and let me know if the issue is resolved now. Thanks.