No MBC link in WMC and crashing

pnnf

Hello all,

Knowing my luck this is getting posted in the wrong place. I cant find help in any of the threads i looked in and searching didnt prove to be helpful. I am a new user and just downloaded media browser and media center master. From what I read it was recomended to download both. It seemed to not be working so I uninstalled MB and reinstalled it. The server works ok.in so much as I can access it online and add/delete folders. I do not however see it in windows media center. Ive been trying to download MB classic to see if that is what im missing but im told to installe from the program i want it in. i go to windows media center (vista 32) and WMC will freeze up and I need task manager to close it. I am very frustrated with this install. The images and reviews look really cool and i would love to have this to use. Im not very computer savy but i cant imagine an install to be this complicated. its gotta be me. please advise me what to do or what other info you may need. thank you.

Good day,

- First, you do not need media center master (for metadata).

- Second, media browser do not support vista anymore.

I think you talking regarding the old media browser 2? Even so, for long time, MB2 do not support vista.

If you want to try media browser 3, then you need first to upgrade your OS to win 7 or 8 for start (if you are a windows users).

Then you can download the mb3 server (MBS) and any client you like, like media browser classic (MBC) from this link:

Media Browser Download

First install the media browser server, do the settings, then when all fine, start installing MBC.

My best