Problem with m3u list

Super957

Super957

I search to understand LiveTV on my premiere.

So i create e iptv  with this adress (official free channels in Italy)

http://inthemix.altervista.org/tv.m3u

i see channels but when i play on i recevie an error "no trasmission compatible"... channel Rai and Mediaset, the others like L7 and Euronew run well

Where i wrong ?

Thank

Hispa

Senza titolo.png

embyserver (7).txt

Edited by Super957

BillOatman

@Super957Normally you would put ?type=m3u_plus&output=ts   at the end of the url but that provider doesn't seem to have those options.

So, only some streams will work.  If you look in the file, the ones that end in .m3u8 might work, the pluto ones too.

So for example things in group tv-itialia such as La7 and Tv 8 and things in group "Samsung Tv"

BillOatman

@Super957  I took some of the m3u8 ones and tried them in my Windows player and they worked fine.  So they should in Emby as well.  But remember, Emby requires guide data as well. I tried a couple from each group shown and they worked, including Pluto.

image.thumb.png.ffb1d6c326eb9834e78edd697ab8cd03.png

Edited by BillOatman

Emby doesn't require guide data just to be able to play a channel, just FYI.

BillOatman
Just now, Luke said:

Emby doesn't require guide data just to be able to play a channel, just FYI.

Oh thanks, I thought since it used tvg-id as a key that it would be required,.   Learn something new every day :)

Super957
23 hours ago, BillOatman said:

@Super957  I took some of the m3u8 ones and tried them in my Windows player and they worked fine.  So they should in Emby as well.  But remember, Emby requires guide data as well. I tried a couple from each group shown and they worked, including Pluto.

image.thumb.png.ffb1d6c326eb9834e78edd697ab8cd03.png

Infact also me i try with videolan and all the channels work.

So if i understand well i must have a line ... ?type=m3u_plus&output=ts at the end of the url

Right ?

Thank again

Hispa

BillOatman
20 hours ago, Super957 said:

So if i understand well i must have a line ... ?type=m3u_plus&output=ts at the end of the url

For most providers that would be correct.  But your provider does not work with that.  You would need to only select some channels and they will work.  Remove all of the "bad" streams from the file. Or contact "inthemix" and ask them how to get only .m3u8 or .ts stream links.

Edited by BillOatman