Display Settings for Viewing Content Offline

jerryli

jerryli

Hi! I was wondering if there's a way to display all my downloaded content in a grid format when it's offline? At the moment, when my tablet is online and I go to "My Media", all the movie posters show up as a grid. When I go offline, "My Media" doesn't show anything anymore and I can only see my content under the "Downloads" section as a long scrolling bar. 

jerryli

Actually, I was able to figure it out! Didn't realize you can double table "Downloads" but that solved the issue. However, my question is if there's a way to create two separate libraries of movies or categories within the "Downloads" function. Or creating offline playlists? Basically, I'm trying to create one offline page that would show a specific category of films while another offline page would show another category, without having to create a filter each time.

HI, yes we plan to expand the presentation for downloads to make it just like a regular library. Thanks for the feedback.

• Thanks 1

jerryli

Got it. Is there any possible way to categorize video files as a different thing than "movies" for offline or not really?

Well ultimately it should match the categorization that it has on the server.