1.0.35 - Remote buttons dont go back when OSD is displayed

unisoft

unisoft

So on the OLED55C6V and likely other models; the BACK button is ignored whilst the OSD is shown. If the OSD times out and not shown then the buttons work.

Also, the GUIDE button on the remote incorrectly tries to load a broken guide when the actual TV is not allowed LIVE TV in Emby settings. It should ignore it if a device isn't allowed access. Perhaps this fix did not make it into this build yet?

unisoft
On 02/05/2022 at 19:25, Luke said:

Hi, we'll take a look at this. Thanks.

Hi Luke,

Also noticed that if I press the INFO button on the remote control when watching LIVE TV, I cannot use the direction keys <^> to navigate to On Now, Guide, they simply get ignored and pressing the INFO key again should remove the info banner, and it doesn't only the BACK button does.

If I don't press the INFO button and just press the UP direction key on the remote, then those options can be navigated as the direction arrow keys work.

You'd usually expect pressing the INFO key to toggle on and off the info banner and the arrow keys to work within it, like it does for other LG functionality and apps.

This was on a 32LJ610V but believe other LG models would be the same.

Edited by unisoft

On 5/7/2022 at 8:22 AM, unisoft said:

Hi Luke,

Also noticed that if I press the INFO button on the remote control when watching LIVE TV, I cannot use the direction keys <^> to navigate to On Now, Guide, they simply get ignored and pressing the INFO key again should remove the info banner, and it doesn't only the BACK button does.

If I don't press the INFO button and just press the UP direction key on the remote, then those options can be navigated as the direction arrow keys work.

You'd usually expect pressing the INFO key to toggle on and off the info banner and the arrow keys to work within it, like it does for other LG functionality and apps.

This was on a 32LJ610V but believe other LG models would be the same.

OK we'll take a look at that. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

• 7 months later...

Emby for LG TV's 1.0.37 has been released. Stay tuned to the blog for the release announcement.

Can you please try out the new update and let us know how it compares? Thanks !