Could you add seek for Active TV Recordings

dados

Hi,

I'm running MediaBrowser for Win7x64 and I use Media Center TV with set-top-boxes.

It's great to be able to log in to media browser outside of my home and watch live tv or older recordings from a web browser.

The only thing that bugs me is when I watch active recordings. I cannot seek. Like right now I'm recording a live tv sports event and it's a 360 minute recording and the only way for me to watch the active recording is to start from the beginning. If I stop and want to start again later, I have to start from the beginning. It's impossible to seek into the active recording. Once the recording has finished It's just like a normal video file and I can seek but I often I would like to watch when recordings are active.

For me this is almost an unusable feature to use.

Would it be possible to make seeking available feature for active tv recordings (WMC) ?

Best regards,

Arni Thor

Hi,

I'm running MediaBrowser for Win7x64 and I use Media Center TV with set-top-boxes.

It's great to be able to log in to media browser outside of my home and watch live tv or older recordings from a web browser.

The only thing that bugs me is when I watch active recordings. I cannot seek. Like right now I'm recording a live tv sports event and it's a 360 minute recording and the only way for me to watch the active recording is to start from the beginning. If I stop and want to start again later, I have to start from the beginning. It's impossible to seek into the active recording. Once the recording has finished It's just like a normal video file and I can seek but I often I would like to watch when recordings are active.

For me this is almost an unusable feature to use.

Would it be possible to make seeking available feature for active tv recordings (WMC) ?

Best regards,

Arni Thor