bug of my server, it is unavailable

z3ndra

z3ndra

hello I allow myself to seek your help because recently I have an error that occurs with my emby server. it becomes inaccessible for no reason. I attach the error log ;)

embyserver-63786966999.txt

Edited by z3ndra

Happy2Play

Do you used DLNA?

Can you test disabling DLNA to see if you get the same results as the log is flooded/spammed with DLNA related errors?

Happy2Play

Also is there a reason you are on 4.6.4.0 while current release is 4.6.7.0?

Hi there, on our QNAP install page:

https://emby.media/qnap-server.html

Did you do this part of the instructions?

Before installing Emby on QNAP, you must have "Allow installation and execution of applications without a digital signature" selected and applied on the QNAP server at this location: App Center / Settings [gear wheel] / General. (This will produce a warning.) You must leave this setting on in order to avoid having Emby Server app shut down every day or so by the QNAP system (which would then require a manual restart of the Emby Server app).

z3ndra

thank you

I turned off the dlna, I'll see if that fixes the problem. if not for the qnap install my server is just installed on an ubuntu server. and it has always worked very well for 4 years.

You're going to also have to do whati mentioned or it will get shut down periodically.