Error "Thumbnail set not found"

DooDafiit

DooDafiit

Hi guys, 

I have the problem that several episodes from several tv series take veeery long time to start.

For example:
- episode x from tv series y tooks up to 90 seconds to start. Episode x has a filesize of approx 800MB.
- episode x2 from tv series y2 starts immediatly. Epsiode x2 has a filesize of approx 4000 MB.

Ich checked the log when I ran episode x and I saw the following error:

2022-04-27 10:38:19.342 Error Server: Error processing request
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.6.7.0
	Command line: /usr/local/lib/emby-server/system/EmbyServer.exe -os freebsd -ffmpeg /usr/local/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /usr/local/bin/ffprobe -programdata /var/db/emby-server -updatepackage emby-server-freebsd_{version}_amd64.txz
	Operating system: Unix 12.2.14.0 
	Framework: Mono: 6.8.0.123 (tarball Wed Apr  6 16:52:25 UTC 2022)
	OS/Process: X64/X64
	Runtime: usr/local/lib/mono/4.5/mscorlib.dll
	Processor count: 8
	Data path: /var/db/emby-server
	Application path: /usr/local/lib/emby-server/system
	MediaBrowser.Common.Extensions.ResourceNotFoundException: MediaBrowser.Common.Extensions.ResourceNotFoundException: Thumbnail set not found.
	  at MediaBrowser.Api.Images.ImageService.GetThumbnailImageResult (MediaBrowser.Api.Images.ImageRequest request, System.Int64 positionTicks, System.Int64 itemId, System.Boolean isHeadRequest, System.Nullable`1[T] cacheDuration) [0x00088] in <d4cf71f39be44938a3a539378f888df6>:0 
	  at MediaBrowser.Api.Images.ImageService.GetImage (MediaBrowser.Api.Images.ImageRequest request, System.Int64 itemId, MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem item, System.Boolean isHeadRequest) [0x001ba] in <d4cf71f39be44938a3a539378f888df6>:0 
	  at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceController.GetTaskResult (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00081] in <0914aad53d214f5093d6e8aa4f5ba4c1>:0 
	  at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceHandler.ProcessRequestAsync (Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost appHost, MediaBrowser.Model.Services.IRequest httpReq, MediaBrowser.Model.Services.IResponse httpRes, Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.RestPath restPath, System.String responseContentType, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x001da] in <0914aad53d214f5093d6e8aa4f5ba4c1>:0 
	  at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost.RequestHandler (MediaBrowser.Model.Services.IRequest httpReq, System.ReadOnlyMemory`1[T] urlString, System.ReadOnlyMemory`1[T] localPath, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x00b8e] in <0914aad53d214f5093d6e8aa4f5ba4c1>:0 
	Source: mscorlib
	TargetSite: Void Throw()

I run Emby Server on FreeBSD and the client apps on several Android and iOS devices -> this bug happens on Android and iOS devices and not in the web player.

Maybe this error relates with the bad loading time.

DooDafiit

Okay, I attached the current file. For debugging I activate the debug logging and then I started an episode with bad loading time. After that I saved the log file. Strangely enough there is no thumbnail error now but other errors at a time where nobody used an emby client. Planned tasks should happen at night.

embyserver.txt

DooDafiit

@Luke

I now think that this is not a problem with the thumbnail issue named in the topic name. I moved to a new topic, this one could be closed.