howto refresh coverart after changing treatment

manfredell2

manfredell2
2 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

If they are not updating on the fly after a treatment change, I would think there should be errors in your server log.

Which one to see those?

Edited by manfredell2

Yeah, a treatment change definitely busts the cache.  Happy, can you reproduce changing treatments and NOT seeing an immediate effect?

Happy2Play
5 minutes ago, manfredell2 said:

Which one to see those?

You would check the EmbyServer log.  You can see them via Settings-Logs or directly in the Logs folder.

Happy2Play
1 minute ago, ebr said:

Yeah, a treatment change definitely busts the cache.  Happy, can you reproduce changing treatments and NOT seeing an immediate effect?

Only time I have had issues with cache was back when I was modifying mframe colors. But have not noticed any issues changing treatments in my current testing.

• Thanks 1

Happy2Play

Actually @ebrthis does look like a specific cache issue with Episode treatment as I can reproduce for Episodes (not any other type so far).  It does not change the cached treatment once cached unlike other types that will change on demand.

Happy2Play

Must be a timing thing as Episode will change once today, but once cached will not change on the fly like other treatments.