Req: Delete (Note Remove) Multiple Music Tracks From Playlist

slyfox

slyfox

Please the ability to delete all selected tracks from a playlist.

Emby does not have an easy way to process new music albums. For example, if I don't like a track, I add it to a "Delete" playlist and then delete all tracks from it at the end of the week. Currently, I have to delete each track one by one.

Hi.  Are you asking to remove the track from the playlist or delete the content based on the playlist?

slyfox
2 hours ago, ebr said:

Hi.  Are you asking to remove the track from the playlist or delete the content based on the playlist?

Delete content. I think Emby us not a good tool to process music. There is no easy way to mark music for deletion (dislike + keyboard shortcuts) It is better suited for playing sorted and archived media.

slyfox
20 minutes ago, Luke said:

The multi select tool can help you delete files in bulk.

That is not the problem. Here is an example:

I am listening to a new album. I don't like the currently play track. There is no way dislike it. As a workaround, I add it to "Delete" playlist. By the end of the week, this playlist will have a number of tracks that I want to get rid of. There is no way to get rid of them as I can only remove them from the playlist.

OK the playlist screen does not expose delete in the multi-select tool, but we should be able to add that.