EmbyCon connection error timed out

PakaBoy

PakaBoy

When I watch live tv on embycon (Kodi, Android TV), after a while or a few seconds the live stream randomly stops and I get the message “connection error - timed out. And sometimes the live stream just rewinds itself a few times and then it happpens. How can I fix it?

Thanks.

PakaBoy
1 hour ago, Luke said:

Hi there @PakaBoy can you please attach both the emby server and kodi logs from when you tried to do this? Thanks.

I’m not sure that I can attach the logs on android tv, but will it help if I will give you the server name?

TeamB

Over the years there have been many reports of kodo/Android clients having network issues like this.

Try a different client to see if you can reproduce the issue, this way it can rule out the server.

PakaBoy
2 hours ago, TeamB said:

Over the years there have been many reports of kodo/Android clients having network issues like this.

Try a different client to see if you can reproduce the issue, this way it can rule out the server.

And how can I do that? Sorry I’m new to emby

PakaBoy
1 minute ago, TeamB said:

do you have a laptop or desktop you can run Kodi on?

No, but I can download if necessary 

TeamB

I was referring to hardware, if you have a desktop computer or a laptop computer you can install Kodi on that and test it there.

PakaBoy
Just now, TeamB said:

I was referring to hardware, if you have a desktop computer or a laptop computer you can install Kodi on that and test it there.

Yes I have. I’ll test on my laptop thanks

• 4 weeks later...