Download "Playlists" | Seamless "Automatically Download"

hotrod_hemi

hotrod_hemi

Hello,

Now that I have been able to successfully use the download function (iOS 15.4.1 / Emby 2.1.5 | Synology DSM 7.1, Emby Server 4.6.7) without fail, there are two features that would truly make it a strong replacement candidate for native Apple iOS Apps:

• Downloading Playlists (not just the content IN the playlist, the actual playlists) - [the iOS Apple TV app does not have this feature (the iOS Music app does have the playlist feature)]
  • Fully seamless "Automatically Download..." content when content is updated in folder/playlists. I use a manual workaround now (add content, (re)save the change(s) which will then download the added content.

Note: I have seen these requests in comment threads, but did not find a feature request for both items - if duplicative, apologies in advance.

I would be glad to provide any beta/feedback testing with these features if you are seeking assistance for development work.

Hi.  I would think that adding playlist download support would include keeping them up to date but you can add that wrinkle to the above thread.  Thanks.