Build Playlists for media

BrettM
Go to solution Solved by Vidman,

Would be great to have the ability to create playlists, Especially for music videos or music, We had a party last weekend and MB was big hit but it was mention that it would be awesome to create playlists instead of having to choose songs or music videos at the end of each son or video.

Would be good for movies as well if possible but more for music and music videos especially when entertaining...

if this is already possible can someone please advise how it works

Yeah, this is the second time this week this same feature has been requested and it has been in the product for a while  :).  I guess these things need to be more discover-able somehow.

Thanks guys this is great news but I'm a little confused with >>>>>, click the more button in the item in web client and select add to playlist ? is this in the server or in the MB program itself

Would someone be able to point me in the right direction to give this a try...

Would be good if when In mediabrowser and go to Music videos or music if we had a option of "Play Now" or Add to Play list"

Regards

Brett

What are you calling "the MB program itself"?  There are several possible MB client apps but, right now, only the web client fully supports the playlists.

Sorry ebr when In media Browser using the Crystal theme I go into the music videos but can only select the music video then play it but there is no option to add it to a play list so do I have to go to media browswer server instead if this is the case how do you add a music video to the play list from the server ?

Yep cool I found it just after I typed the last message, But for some reason when I go to Music then click on music Video none of the Music videos are listed it is saying 0 from 0 but I have over 100 music videos in the folder. ?

Thanks for your help ebr I'm learning as we go :)

Ok thank you for the team effort guys have found how it all works now, Just a quick question is it possible to add this feature to the Themes as I rarely go into the server I play all the media through the Crystal theme as I love the look and features of the theme and it would be great to have this feature in the themes as well.

So you can be clearer in your questioning, you are using the Media Browser Classic (MBC) plugin for Windows Media Center (WMC) as your client. Crystal is a theme for MBC

Edited by Vidman

Hi Vidman,

That's correct I am using Crystal as my client is it possible to have this feature added to the Crystal Plugin ? I have now worked out how it works from the server but it would be great to have the same features in the Theme plugins

No you are using MBC as your client and the Crystal theme... I don't use MBC, so hopefully ebr can respond as I believe he is the main developer for MBC

• 2 months later...
ABNParatrooper

I know this is kind of old, but is there a way to add a whole folder/album to a playlist? I have a bunch of slow songs in a folder, and it would be nice to add the whole thing to a playlist or even be able to tell MB to play the whole folder.