Library Thumbnail Ordering

rb9999

rb9999

I don't think this a Synology specific question, though I am running Emby on my Synology DS220+.

I am migrating my setup from a windows system to my Synology.  I want my Media thumbnails under the My Media section to be in this order "TV Shows" then "Movies".  No matter what I do, it shows Movies first then TV Shows (guessing alphabetically).  In my Windows setup, I can organize them however I want.  I believe it is ordered by the time you create them, I can't recall.

So while this is pretty trivial...I would still like to know if there is any way I can organize these thumbnails?  Could probably name them something like "a-TV Shows" and "b-Movies" if I have to.

• 2 weeks later...
rb9999

Yes. This setting only allows you to set the home screen rows (My Media, Continue Watching etc) and not the order of the My Media icons. 

Happy2Play
3 minutes ago, rb9999 said:

Yes. This setting only allows you to set the home screen rows (My Media, Continue Watching etc) and not the order of the My Media icons. 

Sorry what do you mean?  Slide them to the order you wish (per user).

image.png.91921311785cf6cb5e3c859064c86cb3.png

rb9999

Ah, yes.  I wa looking on my Android TV App at home screen setting and not on the server side. I see it now. That is great, it worked.

Thank you. 

• Like 1