Won't let me login

edvinmorales@hotmail.com

edvinmorales@hotmail.com

I have similar issue, i can log in here but it wont let me log in to the app if im not at home, i know the password is correct, but it says log in fail, can i have some help with this please, i know there is a way to look at the password in the computer logs, thank you.

edvinmorales@hotmail.com

I tried with both, i was able to reset the password through here, but when i try to sign in after resetting it wont let me, i been tired of this issue for a while, but i mostly use it at home so wasnt an issue, but now im away from home i need to

edvinmorales@hotmail.com

I entered the first screen but not the second, i know the password is correct thats what frustrate me

Screenshot_20220417-165803.png

Screenshot_20220417-165820.png

edvinmorales@hotmail.com

Yes, but only on the computer on my phone browser it says the same thing, wrong password, if you can help me reset it please, i tried using the browser but it says i have to be on the home network, i dont know why is so hard to reset the password

edvinmorales@hotmail.com

No because it ask me for my current password,wich i know is right but still says the credentials are wrong, im not sure whats wrong

pwhodges

Your password for logging into your Emby server is local to the server - it is nothing that the Emby guys can affect.

Paul

pwhodges

Is the account the admin account?  Are you the only admin of this server?  Then read through this thread:

Paul