Can't login to my Emby Server on Terra Master NAS

METheOne

METheOne

I'm trying to log into my Emby server but getting an user/password error. It's odd because I'm using the same user/pass that I've always used.  So, I clicked on the "Forgot Password" button and I got the following message: 

"The following file has been created on your server and contains instructions on how to proceed:

/Home/Emby/passwordreset.txt"

I checked the file, followed the instructions by navigating the the link address given in the txt file, and entered the PIN. It informed me that password has been removed "for this user" and to log in with a blank password. But when I do that, I get the same user/password error. I've tried multiple times and it's the same issue. Please some help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Edited by METheOne
Wrong explanation of the issue

METheOne

Adding to that, the reason i tried to reset my password is because Iw as investigating why my server disappeared from my account on all devices and now I can't even access my account at all.

• 3 weeks later...
METheOne

@Lukefor some reason I don't know, my Emby connect account disappeared from the server so my local user and my EMby connect were not connected to each other. I had to reset the local user password, login locally to the server and re-add my emby connect account. It took my some effort as I was working on the server remotely from another country so it was a hassle