subtitles won't download for any tv show

mernmx4k

mernmx4k
1 hour ago, quickmic said:

Please try again with 7.0.0-build 700

I have tested it and the sync completed but there are new issues 

when the sync stop for any reason like closing the app or if Kodi crashed it won't resume at all when opening Kodi nothing happen after emby sign in

the other issue is I get unable to connect to emby sometimes and it stops the sync

these are all the issues left I believe and thank you very much for your hard work I really appreciate it  

quickmic
17 minutes ago, mernmx4k said:

I have tested it and the sync completed but there are new issues 

when the sync stop for any reason like closing the app or if Kodi crashed it won't resume at all when opening Kodi nothing happen after emby sign in

the other issue is I get unable to connect to emby sometimes and it stops the sync

these are all the issues left I believe and thank you very much for your hard work I really appreciate it  

Welcome, as usual I need a kodi.log.

mernmx4k
3 hours ago, quickmic said:

Welcome, as usual I need a kodi.log.

the unable to connect issue happened also while I was watching a tv show
kodi.log

Edited by mernmx4k

quickmic

Well the log doesn't show any problems with the plugin, but looks the server connection is not too stable. Does it happen randomly or all the time?

mernmx4k
25 minutes ago, quickmic said:

Well the log doesn't show any problems with the plugin, but looks the server connection is not too stable. Does it happen randomly or all the time?

It didn't happen with previous versions and it happens from time to time it says unable to connect then it connects and says welcome 

And there is the sync resume issue when i re open kodi after being in middle of a sync it won't continue and nothing happen 

quickmic
1 hour ago, mernmx4k said:

And there is the sync resume issue when i re open kodi after being in middle of a sync it won't continue and nothing happen 

I'll can check that, but this is surly not related to the playback issue.

Also you use a Macbook, so this cannot be performance issue.

The log just shows ServerUnreachable. At some point the plugin also reconnects correctly.

According to the log the Emby server was unavailable for 10 seconds.