FR: Forum

aspdend

aspdend

I'm constantly seeing multiple posts by ebr and the like to (often) new forum members/users with the link "how to report a problem" - might it be an idea to have this in the forum banner or somewhere very obvious that doesn't change as the user navigates around the forum - then it would be easy for people to see and click on before posting some of their questions?

Thanks

Perhaps, if we can work it in somewhere.

It is pinned at the top of every support forum now but the bottom line is people just don't read this stuff.  I don't want to bludgeon everyone with it - which is why it isn't in my signature but maybe we can find a spot on the main page for it... @@Abobader...?

Perhaps, if we can work it in somewhere.

It is pinned at the top of every support forum now but the bottom line is people just don't read this stuff.  I don't want to bludgeon everyone with it - which is why it isn't in my signature but maybe we can find a spot on the main page for it... @@Abobader...?

Good day Ebr,

Any suggestion on this, like a tab within the main menu ? Banner ? Any suggestion you see better so I work on it.

My best

Is it possible to create a custom section on the right side.  A header that says "Having a problem?"  And then a link to the How to report a problem post and maybe the KB forum overall...?

5422eaa638928_forumprob.png

What about an extra tab to the right of the chat tab ?

No one will see or read that.  We have a better chance if it is one of those blue boxes on the right.

Yes that can be done, but you sure they will notice it? :)

No, I imagine they won't read that either but at least it will be easy to point to :).

• Like 2

No one will see or read that.  We have a better chance if it is one of those blue boxes on the right.

No, I imagine they won't read that either but at least it will be easy to point to :).

Will apply it tonight buddy, well done.

Good day,

I can not believe I did not read well last night about your exact asking @@ebr

Sorry, I correct it now:

Is it possible to create a custom section on the right side.  A header that says "Having a problem?"  And then a link to the How to report a problem post and maybe the KB forum overall...?

My best