Recently added section under Admin

Locutus64

Locutus64

For times when media isn't correctly name by Emby it would be nice to have a section for recently added. I'm thinking regardless of the library type anything added within x amount of days is listed under a section called Recently Added allow one to quickly check and see if newly added media was incorrectly named.

Happy2Play

Haven't used it but Playback Reporting plugin has a New Media report in notifications.  But only tracks from time of install.

image.png.4fcb0e40f71bd8d8085ee61653f457fb.png

Locutus64
6 hours ago, bakes82 said:

If you are using the "arrs" dont they do this, if not there is overseerr that would show it.

image.png.03d2754f9670ed0bee3d0521bea8234f.png

Love Sonarr, Radarr, and Jackett but what you posted will not work with Emby.  I think you might have misread my post. Lets say you have 6 new movies and properly name them, file them away, launch Emby and only 5 are showing up even though Emby's count of how many movies are in that library match what your file manager says you have. Rather than having to go through the entire library and TRY to find one misnamed movie you can check under Admin to see if what you added was named correctly.

Locutus64
8 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

Haven't used it but Playback Reporting plugin has a New Media report in notifications.  But only tracks from time of install.

image.png.4fcb0e40f71bd8d8085ee61653f457fb.png

Will check this out to see how it works, though would still prefer a native feature in Emby. Thanks

Happy2Play
1 minute ago, Locutus64 said:

Will check this out to see how it works, though would still prefer a native feature in Emby. Thanks

Notifications has "New Content Added".

Locutus64

I found the new media report under notifications. I'm assuming I'll get something under the admin section when I add media?

EDIT:

OK I found what you mentioned. I have both it and the one I mentioned enabled. I'll let you know what mileage I get. Thanks

Edited by Locutus64

GrimReaper
55 minutes ago, Locutus64 said:

I found the new media report under notifications. I'm assuming I'll get something under the admin section when I add media?

Nope, you won't get anything in the WebUI but in your preferred message service(s). Haven't used it in really long time and IIRC there is item limit i.e. how many new additions will be shown:

Screenshot_2022-04-14-08-19-05-529_net.superblock.pushover.jpg

Edited by GrimReaper

Locutus64

Grim if that's the case then I have to say no thanks.  It's one thing to have a third party app add a section to Emby, but another to have it send the information to one of my messaging services.

GrimReaper

Never checked, but maybe plugin db itself could be queried from within plugin UI for new content added, @TeamB

• Like 1