Old libraries showing in Kodi

jonespete45

jonespete45

Not sure if this is a Kodi for EMBY problem or just a general Kodi problem?

I use Emby for all my library links via Emby for Koidi.

I have a 'stuck' item in Kodi. Basically a music concert (type music video) in my Music Concerts library that won't play (I get the error message 'One or more items failed to play. Check the log for more information about this message). I've looked at the log but nothing stands out.

I've tried removing it from Emby, restarting everything (emby server, Kodi. Firestick, Kodi firestick cache) but it still keeps appearing and won't play (obviously because it physically isn't in the library anymore).

I've also tried removing the whole library from the Emby for Kodi addon, restarting everything, and re adding the library, but it's still there.

Any ideas?

quickmic
13 hours ago, jonespete45 said:

Not sure if this is a Kodi for EMBY problem or just a general Kodi problem?

I use Emby for all my library links via Emby for Koidi.

I have a 'stuck' item in Kodi. Basically a music concert (type music video) in my Music Concerts library that won't play (I get the error message 'One or more items failed to play. Check the log for more information about this message). I've looked at the log but nothing stands out.

I've tried removing it from Emby, restarting everything (emby server, Kodi. Firestick, Kodi firestick cache) but it still keeps appearing and won't play (obviously because it physically isn't in the library anymore).

I've also tried removing the whole library from the Emby for Kodi addon, restarting everything, and re adding the library, but it's still there.

Any ideas?

Well, first check Emby server if the item is still there. Use metadata manager and also search on Emby server for that item.