TV Theme Videos Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

radeon

I've just pushed an update for the TV Theme Videos plugin to bring the config pages in line with the new 4.8 of emby. If this doesn't have any major issues, I'll release for the others.

• Thanks 1

MindBullet

Hey @radeon!

Good job! I already thought your plugins were EOL. Much to my surprise I saw the updated version in my Emby dashboard yesterday and was happy af ๐Ÿ˜„ย I don't see any issues with the updated version and would love to have the UI back for your other video/music provider plugins as well ๐Ÿ˜‹ย Even working well with my 4.9.X.X Beta server ๐Ÿ™Œ

• Thanks 1

radeon
7 minutes ago, MindBullet said:

Hey @radeon!

Good job! I already thought your plugins were EOL. Much to my surprise I saw the updated version in my Emby dashboard yesterday and was happy af ๐Ÿ˜„ย I don't see any issues with the updated version and would love to have the UI back for your other video/music provider plugins as well ๐Ÿ˜‹ย Even working well with my 4.9.X.X Beta server ๐Ÿ™Œ

I guess you could say I'm down at the minute but definitely not out! I've mentioned in a couple of places about it but sadly working with a terminally I'll dad at the moment. Sadly the NHS and local council have been completely crap and been unable to provide the care so I'm basically running my own mini care agency for 24/7 PA care and it's turned into a full time job, on top of my actual full time job so little left to do the things I want to do, from just spending time with him or spend time working on bettering my plugins for emby.ย 

TMI I guess but I figure it doesn't hurt for people to know what's going on in my world. ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Sad 1

MindBullet

@radeon Really doesn't read well, sad to hear you're struggling with an ill dad and the health care system so much. Very understandable updating Emby plugins is far away from your top priority list. However, I personally was very happy to see you had a bit of(f) time to push an update, but family always comes first.

I'm sure there's folks around like me who are happy if it won't be discontinued, but have a lot of understanding for difficult and involving family situations ๐Ÿ’–

• Thanks 1

radeon
24 minutes ago, MindBullet said:

@radeon Really doesn't read well, sad to hear you're struggling with an ill dad and the health care system so much. Very understandable updating Emby plugins is far away from your top priority list. However, I personally was very happy to see you had a bit of(f) time to push an update, but family always comes first.

I'm sure there's folks around like me who are happy if it won't be discontinued, but have a lot of understanding for difficult and involving family situations ๐Ÿ’–

Thanks for the message pal. It's been tough and sadly the phrase "it is, what it is" is all I keep coming up with. No solutions sadly. I've enjoyed getting back into emby and having the distraction in all honesty!

MindBullet

You're most welcome ๐Ÿ’–

Yeah, I can totally imagine that some sort of familiar distraction is good to forget the struggles of every-day-life

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MindBullet

@radeonwhile you're shortly around again I hope you don't mind the question: Do you have any advice for me for this plugin? If I trigger the task manually it always gets stuck at 0,6%, for hours. While the other plugins don't show this behaviour and TV Show theme videos are working for newly added items, but it seems that for me the manual task just won't work/finish

Edited by MindBullet

radeon
1 hour ago, MindBullet said:

@radeonwhile you're shortly around again I hope you don't mind the question: Do you have any advice for me for this plugin? If I trigger the task manually it always gets stuck at 0,6%, for hours. While the other plugins don't show this behaviour and TV Show theme videos are working for newly added items, but it seems that for me the manual task just won't work/finish

Hmm, that is strange. Sounds like it's stuck on a particular theme for a show. Can't see why it would just hang though. Have a check through the debug log and it should tell you what theme it's trying to acquire. Let me know it's tvdb ID and I'll check what's going on server side.ย 

• Like 1

MindBullet

Thanks for the hint. I see some errors thrown in the debug logs, but I can't make any sense of them. On a sidenote: This issue happened to me even before you updated the plugins lately, but weird enough only with the TV Theme plugin. I'll just attach the logs, maybe you may have the time to take a brief look at them ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

ย 

embyserver (7).txt

radeon

Do you think you could create a new fresh log, run up the plugin and wait for it to hang then immediately pull the log? That one is a good 50mb! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 1

MindBullet

Haha yeah I noticed that, d'oh! :D Yes sure, I'll provide it later tonight if there's less traffic on the server ๐Ÿ˜ย Thank you for taking the time โ˜บ๏ธ

MindBullet

Okay...wait ๐Ÿ˜…ย Now I'm seeing it pass 0.6% (currently at 6.4%) for the first time in like a month ๐Ÿ˜…ย Maybe there was just too much other network traffic going on? Think it's already fixed, however, here are some juicy logs

ย 

ย 

embyserver.txt

MindBullet

But I think it's working now for the first time as it's still progressing to 6.8% (I have rather limited bandwidth in my current location. Maybe it was just too much to have ran all 4 plugins, downloads, streams etc. simultaneously)

• 2 weeks later...
Flest
On 3/3/2024 at 9:59 PM, radeon said:

Do you think you could create a new fresh log, run up the plugin and wait for it to hang then immediately pull the log? That one is a good 50mb! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hi! )

I want to buy a plugins (EMBY THEME MEDIA FULL PRICE), but PayPal doesn't work for meย ๐Ÿ˜”

is this the only way?

Flest

maybe I can ask someone to buy it for me and give me the key?

Or does the plugin only work with PayPal authorization?ย