TV Theme Videos Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

radeon

installation failed :(

A little more info is often useful ;)

However, give it a go now, It seems the plugin dll became corrupt on the mb3 servers or something, a reupload appears too have fixed the issue.

radeon

What themes currently use or support this plugin??

Sorry for the delay in replying sickboy.

Supported Clients and themes are:

• Media Browser Theatre
  • Media Browser Classic (all themes if Roc is installed and "Enable background media in all themes" option is ticked)
Edited by radeon
  • Like 1

Some annoying stuff with the MBClassic and Video themes according to my wife and I have seen this to myself. Don't know if this a MBClassic issue or Themes issue.

When entering a serie it is loading the videotheme but when the video is not playing yet and an episode is selected then the episode sometimes won't play (MPC_HC) and returns back to the episode detail page. When hitting start to play the episode again then the themevideo and episode are playing at the same time. This is mostly the case after MBClassic has been freshly started.

radeon

Some annoying stuff with the MBClassic and Video themes according to my wife and I have seen this to myself. Don't know if this a MBClassic issue or Themes issue.

When entering a serie it is loading the videotheme but when the video is not playing yet and an episode is selected then the episode sometimes won't play (MPC_HC) and returns back to the episode detail page. When hitting start to play the episode again then the themevideo and episode are playing at the same time. This is mostly the case after MBClassic has been freshly started.

This is unfortunately out of my control. My plugin is just another metadata grabber, in this case for theme videos, how they are used is up to the client developer/theme developer. Something to get ebr to look into or the developer for the theme you're using.

This is unfortunately out of my control. My plugin is just another metadata grabber, in this case for theme videos, how they are used is up to the client developer/theme developer. Something to get ebr to look into or the developer for the theme you're using.

Okay thanks, make it an ROC or MBC issue.

leedavies

Sorry for the delay in replying sickboy.

Supported Clients and themes are:

• Roku Client
  • Media Browser Theatre
  • Media Browser Classic (all themes if Roc is installed and "Enable background media in all themes" option is ticked)

Crystal and ROC now have the option to play/show theme videos or music when either of them is your current theme, and they also both have an option to enable theme videos and music in ALL other themes, even if you aren't using Crystal or ROC as your current theme,

scotsman

I just purchased and installed this. Does it do everything automatically? Does it go through your list and download for all shows? Or do you need to force it to refresh on a particular show? Just can't seem to find any info about it at all.

EDIT: Seems it won't work with other themes like Chocolate. My fail...though it should work if I install ROC.

Edited by scotsman

radeon

I just purchased and installed this. Does it do everything automatically? Does it go through your list and download for all shows? Or do you need to force it to refresh on a particular show? Just can't seem to find any info about it at all.

Hey Scotsman, it should run automatically on install, and is a scheduled task so you can run it like any other manually or it runs itself as standard at 2am on schedule every day. Once installed, it will be listed under your scheduled tasks on the server dashboard so you can just run it from there.

scotsman

Hey Scotsman, it should run automatically on install, and is a scheduled task so you can run it like any other manually or it runs itself as standard at 2am on schedule every day. Once installed, it will be listed under your scheduled tasks on the server dashboard so you can just run it from there.

Ahhh yes, found it, thanks!

I also purchased Roc from the online store, but I don't see how to actually download it and install it?

scotsman

Ok, I'm loving this already :)

Though a large number of my shows don't have any videos, even though I know they have plenty that would be on Youtube. Is there a way to add them manually or force it to find something?

Though a large number of my shows don't have any videos, even though I know they have plenty that would be on Youtube. Is there a way to add them manually or force it to find something?

If you have your own files you can always just put it directly into your shows folder instead of letting the plugin do it.

radeon

If you're finding some on YouTube that are missing then it would be great if you would let me know their YouTube links and the link to that show on thetvdb.com.

I'll then add them to the database and they will automatically download for you and others as soon as the plugin is run again. :-D

Just try and find as high a quality version as you can on YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
radeon

I purchased this plugin and 15 mins later it still says trial expired. It does not register the purchase.

Well that's not right, can you pm me the email address you used for the purchase and ill look into it for you? Also, can you try restarting the MBS and see if that makes a difference? Thanks,

Mine has only downloaded in trial mode - it says I am registered, however in the log file I have the following :-

2013-11-20 17:49:47.6094, Info, App, Movie Theme Videos Registration Status - Registered?: False | Is in Trial : True  | Registration Is Valid : True 

Any ideas?

EDIT : Oh, actually it doesn't say I am registered. Although I did register it using the Paypal link today. It was Theme Songs that said registered!

Edited by psykix

radeon

Mine has only downloaded in trial mode - it says I am registered, however in the log file I have the following :-

2013-11-20 17:49:47.6094, Info, App, Movie Theme Videos Registration Status - Registered?: False | Is in Trial : True  | Registration Is Valid : True 

Any ideas?

EDIT : Oh, actually it doesn't say I am registered. Although I did register it using the Paypal link today. It was Theme Songs that said registered!

Which plugin are you referring to psykix? You're in the TV Theme Videos Thread but that log entry is for Movie Theme Videos. If you want to pm me your paypal email address, i can confirm which plugins you have been registered for. Cheers,

I think you got confused.. The log referred to videos, and I'm in the videos thread :-)

I'll PM you, since I am registered for both videos and songs :-)

Cheers..

radeon

I think you got confused.. The log referred to videos, and I'm in the videos thread :-)

I'll PM you, since I am registered for both videos and songs :-)

Cheers..

The emphasis is on the Movies not TV, you're in the TV thread and your log is referring to Movies.