shaefurr

Good day,

I almost about to post my internet speed when I saw Scott post:

Screw you guys! I'm so jealous. Australian internet sucks :(

3783362492.png

But, seeing this:

3783691363.png

I stop, saving me the shame :)

BTW, you guys hurting me and Scott with these horror images.

My best

• Like 3

sfnetwork

we should show the price we pay for those because with all the money in the world, I could get crazy results like those....

MrWebsmith

im getting my 80/80 for $65/mo (doubleplay w hd cable) on verizon here outside of philadelphia... its worth it to me.. much more likely to someday drop the other $60/mo for the tv side of things if i could get all my live sports OTA or something

Edited by MrWebsmith

techywarrior

At least not all of USA is stuck with monopoly ISPs.

3784335266.png

Can't come close to Sweden tho. Lol

$500/year or $55/month (I pay yearly)

• Like 1

korvgryta

we should show the price we pay for those because with all the money in the world, I could get crazy results like those....

I posted links to ISPs with prices. Gigabit is usually around 6-800 SEK which is about 100USD / month.

100Mbit is usually around 40 USD / month.

No caps.

Sometimes it's much cheaper though if multiple flats sign up (we pay 199SEK / 28 USD a month for 1000/1000, because "group deal")

Edited by korvgryta

jasonmcroy

im getting my 80/80 for $65/mo (doubleplay w hd cable) on verizon here outside of philadelphia... its worth it to me.. much more likely to someday drop the other $60/mo for the tv side of things if i could get all my live sports OTA or something

Wow! That is a great deal! I am at 50/50 paying $85 here in Tampa, FL.

That is only internet. I get my TV via OTA.

-Jason

I pay ~$40/month for 3 Mbps down / 0.8 Mbps up for my home connection, so consider yourselves LUCKY you have any speedy options at all. My only other option is expensive-yet-still-crappy satellite.

Now work on the other hand, is just a bit better (sorry, gotta blur the ISP since it is work after all):

3784259003_zpsdc5f76c6.png

Wish I could tap in to that network at home somehow.

• Like 1

david3663

3673294905.png

I pay just around $99 a month its business class tho so no data caps and faster repair if there is an issue.

Edited by david3663

shaefurr

I pay 70/month for 40/5mb, sucks lol. I wouldn't care if it wasn't for the retarded data caps. I'm sorry but its retarded to have the same 250gb cap for 12mb and 40mb
Sent from my lumia icon

Edited by shaefurr
  • Like 1

Soultaker

jesus! I think you just stole the internet

Haha close but nowadays I just look after the internets after Jen had a meltdown....

• Like 1

Koleckai Silvestri

3785088930.png

I live in the sticks, 65 miles outside downtown. If I lived in Los Angeles, I could get 300/20.

Edited by Koleckai Silvestri

swhitmore

I stop, saving me the shame :)

BTW, you guys hurting me and Scott with these horror images.

My best

The saddest thing is, I pay $120/month for that privilege.

Edited by swhitmore
  • Like 1

The saddest thing is, I pay $120/month for that privilege.

I know buddy, same issue here as well, just now I wanted to edit some issue for the forum, my browser stay busy most of the time, I complete a task normally took 3 mins to do it, I finish it in 45 mins :(

Good day,

Here in Kuwait they offers higher speed link, but it either need land line phone, as gpon link (fiber optic), that goes to 100mb, as well dsl, here the price:

54235bbbeb8e1_mediab3abo1866.jpg

The 1000MB, you need to pay for private fiber optic cable, the the price yearly is: K.D. 10,000

They are other providers but most of it services not good.

My best

swhitmore

Good day,

Here in Kuwait they offers higher speed link, but it either need land line phone, as gpon link (fiber optic), that goes to 100mb, as well dsl, here the price:

The 1000MB, you need to pay for private fiber optic cable, the the price yearly is: K.D. 10,000

They are other providers but most of it services not good.

My best

Had to look that up. 10,000KD is $39,239.80AUD!!

Edited by swhitmore

unfortunately I am being throttled, we have 2x 1Gbps lines and 400Mbps line linked.

3785868330.png

however my home connection sux, 6Mbps down and about 0.4Mbps up

Wow, I'm jealous of everyone here. Unfortunately, living outside of a small rural town in Ontario, this is the best internet I can get...

3789130617.png

I pay around $35/month for unlimited bandwidth at 5mb/750kb, but the speed I get is consistently what you see in the above image. And it's the best deal I can get :(

I was paying $70/month for 7mb/2mb but it wasn't unlimited, and the service was very inconsistent, so I switched to my current service with Bell.

I wish I was able to get something faster here, but alas, not possible. Unfortunately streaming from my server will always be out of the question for me, even if I move, since I refuse to live in a city or anywhere that I have neighbors close by (country boy at heart, lol)

• Like 1