folder sync scheduling

nunu22

nunu22

Hi,

i would like to scheduel folder sync each time a new movie is available.

It seems that with the actual plugin, we need to trig manually from a smatphone or web API the synchronization of film.

The other problem is that, if i use latest ... it starts from scratch (all movies)

So my question; is there a way to scehdule dowload of latest ? a way to set the start date for latest ... (to avoid duplicating of the mediatec) !

regards

Hi, sounds like you're creating multiple jobs at a parent folder level, is that correct?

nunu22

Hi,

hum... for example, i would like to create a periodic task to sync automatically a new incoming video of a library 

nunu22

hum ...

i have just selected the movie library, select download to, set configuration (profile, latest etc...).

But i don't know if it is a priodic task ? and my issue is "latest" => it starts to download nearly all movies, but i would like it to start to download at the task creation date.

I have also notified that some movies are transcodes, and i don't want them to be trancoded.

regards

Have you explored the server downloads section to see what jobs you've created? You've probably created duplicate jobs on the same folder.

nunu22

Hi,

i have no jobs.

But is it possible to do what i would like to do ? => sync only latest movie from a lib starting at the date of the task creation ?

regards

It will process everything. There is currently no way to limit it like that, but it's possible for the future.