Fire Tv can see server but will not open

Jasfak

Jasfak

I have tried both ways to load connect and manually add the server. I can see the server but it will not open. I can access on ruko tvs and Apple TV but not my new FireTV. 

Hi there, what exactly happens when you try to manually add the server address?

Jasfak

The server is added but doesn’t let me enter it. If I select it it takes to the connect steps again giving me the option to connect or log in manually 

The server is added but doesn’t let me enter it.

Does it give you an error message when you try to connect to it? What does it say?

Jasfak

It doesn’t it just doesn’t do anything. When I select the server it just takes me to this page.  

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edrock200

Make sure the date, time and time zone on your firestick are correct. Could be an SSL handshake failure.

17 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi there, what exactly happens when you try to manually add the server address?

The screen shot you showed was logged in via connect.  Can you try by manually typing in the server address?

Also, ensure that the LAN and WAN addresses shown on your server dashboard are, in fact, correct.

Jasfak

I am running on two other ruko tvs 2 Apple TV’s. All are working. The fire tv via app is the only one having issues. 

Edited by Jasfak

Hi.  Can you please confirm this?

On 4/4/2022 at 9:15 AM, ebr said:

The screen shot you showed was logged in via connect.  Can you try by manually typing in the server address?

Also, ensure that the LAN and WAN addresses shown on your server dashboard are, in fact, correct.

Jasfak

Yes when I type in manually it does the same thing. Server loads but I cannot enter it. If I am able to log in over the same network would the Wan and Lan be different?  Sorry for not know that.  

10 minutes ago, Jasfak said:

Server loads but I cannot enter it

Hi.  What, exactly, does that mean?  How does the server "load" and what can't you enter?

10 minutes ago, Jasfak said:

If I am able to log in over the same network would the Wan and Lan be different?

The WAN and LAN address should be different - yes.  One is an external address of your router and the other is an internal address of the server machine.