Emby music app like Plex amp.

soboku

soboku

Would like to see an android music app just like "Plex amp". trying to set up emby connect is a pain in the ? and it just won't work. the only reason I am a paid user of Plex is because of their Plex amp app. please consider making one to would just make it so much ez''er for us non tech people. I stopped using Plex server for my media because every time I import movies it gets everything wrong and I have to go in an hunt down the correct info and change it only to see that Plex changes it back to wrong info. so tried of that. I also have problems with Plex's naming scheme and there don't seem to be a user friendly document to tell us how to name our files so that we don't end up with missing media and or wrong info. Emby does the same thing but just not as bad and its es'er to fix then Plex.

trying to set up emby connect is a pain in the ? and it just won't work.

Hi, curious, what does this have to do with a music app? If we did a music app it would have the same login mechanisms as our other apps, so the process of getting in would be exactly the same.

MBSki

Agree with Luke. And you don't have to use Emby Connect to login. Just setup the user in Emby and use whatever password you setup.

And, if you just want music, just create a music library and only a music library. Personally, I'd rather devs not waste their time on a completely separate app.