TV Theme Music Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

VicSupaNov

i installed the trial for theme music, and now i cant find the option to purchase it.

1)where is the link to purchase?

2)I've been downloading tv show themes in the meantime. Do i need to be concerned with the plugin overwriting my themes when it is purchased? 

Edited by SUBJEK2CHANGE@GMAIL.COM

Go back to the Plugin Catalog and click on the Theme music again to get the URL for purchase!

Carlo

VicSupaNov
On 8/17/2020 at 9:16 AM, cayars said:

Go back to the Plugin Catalog and click on the Theme music again to get the URL for purchase!

Carlo

Okay thanks I found it, but

I've been downloading tv show themes in the meantime. Do i need to be concerned with the plugin overwriting my themes when it is purchased?

vdatanet
26 minutes ago, VicSupaNov said:

Okay thanks I found it, but

I've been downloading tv show themes in the meantime. Do i need to be concerned with the plugin overwriting my themes when it is purchased?

You can add shows to a list to avoid downloading themes again:

1366615070_Anotacin2020-08-18190402.thumb.jpg.e5ddd11871412f67e5e2feb55971bc11.jpg

Edited by vdatanet
  • Like 2

yoyo77yo

Hello, the theme video song does not work: I put all my movies in a folder ... and I have the impression that you have to put each movie in a different folder for the plugin to work. can you tell me how to make it work?

12 minutes ago, yoyo77yo said:

Hello, the theme video song does not work: I put all my movies in a folder ... and I have the impression that you have to put each movie in a different folder for the plugin to work. can you tell me how to make it work?

I'm surprised Emby picks them up. This is not how you are supposed to organise them. Each movie should be in its own folder

"Emby Movie Naming : Emby" https://support.emby.media/support/solutions/articles/44001159102-movie-naming

vdatanet
23 minutes ago, David Patt said:

Will be possible to have theme song going in infinite loop ? Thank you.

The plugin is just a downloader, as far as I know, Emby does not play music themes in infinite loop.

mouxiaohao

I have already buy twice.Once in server.Once in your website that full package.But Its still trial and cant work.

Edited by CBers
Removed images.

radeon
4 hours ago, mouxiaohao said:

I have already buy twice.Once in server.Once in your website that full package.But Its still trial and cant work.

@mouxiaohao

Sent you a pm.

Can you also remove the images please. They container personal information. Thanks

CBers
7 minutes ago, radeon said:

Can you also remove the images please. They container personal information.

Done. 

mouxiaohao

image.png.56907e99b7d72544e50278a44d1ee53e.png

Its looks like upload local tv show theme songs cant work.

There is no option in the planning task to upload the theme music of the TV show.

Edited by mouxiaohao

DarkKniyt (John)

I am having an issue with my Theme plug-ins.
I am receiving the "Trial has ended" message.
I purchased the 4 pack back in July 2018.
I expect the problem is because I changed my Email address?
I have the Paypal receipt.

Can you help me out with this?

Thanks - John

Hi,

I just bought the 4 pack and I received the license key for this plugin. But, this key isn't same as my Emby Premier's key. I noticed my Emby's email adress isn't the same as that of Paypal.

Could you help me ?

Thanks 

On 9/5/2020 at 10:24 PM, DarkKniyt (John) said:

I am having an issue with my Theme plug-ins.
I am receiving the "Trial has ended" message.
I purchased the 4 pack back in July 2018.
I expect the problem is because I changed my Email address?
I have the Paypal receipt.

Can you help me out with this?

Thanks - John

Hey man, drop me a pm and apologies, i havent been getting notifications of you posting

• 2 weeks later...
yoyo77yo

I have a problem with the plugin movie theme song : an mp3 is created but also 0 ko so it is a problem can you help me ? it is for all movies

002.PNG

0001.PNG

Edited by yoyo77yo

On 22/09/2020 at 09:52, yoyo77yo said:

I have a problem with the plugin movie theme song : an mp3 is created but also 0 ko so it is a problem can you help me ? it is for all movies

002.PNG

0001.PNG

Hey, can you turn off audio normalisation in the plugin settings and try again, it'll help me determine the problem. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Your log has a lot of errors "Sequence contains no elements" which to me is usually caused by First() or Single() command rather than FirstOrDefault() and SingleOrDefault().

Obviously something the dev will need to take a look at.

• 1 month later...
michael325

Hi, I have bought pack for TV shows theme songs and Movie theme songs. Sent you payment on paypal,  but did not get any feedback from your side on my email associated with paypal acc. I do not know how I should activate the subscription. 

Can you please look into this? Thank you.

radeon
7 minutes ago, michael325 said:

Hi, I have bought pack for TV shows theme songs and Movie theme songs. Sent you payment on paypal,  but did not get any feedback from your side on my email associated with paypal acc. I do not know how I should activate the subscription. 

Can you please look into this? Thank you.

Hi, drop me a pm with your details. Also, check your spam folder. The licence details get emailed automatically. Cheers

• 1 month later...

I purchased the tv and movie theme songs plugins a year ago, but have setup Emby on a new computer and they don’t work anymore. What do I need to do to get them unlocked?

1 hour ago, chippyr said:

I purchased the tv and movie theme songs plugins a year ago, but have setup Emby on a new computer and they don’t work anymore. What do I need to do to get them unlocked?

Make sure you set the new computer back up with your Premiere key.

• 3 weeks later...
white_puma

please help, i'm one of the numerous people who purchased this plugin with a separate email to which my Emby premiere uses. Is there a way to switch the the email account this is linked to?