TV Theme Music Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

radeon

The plugin seems to be infinitely loading and not working at all on Emby server 4.3.0.26.

if you're referring to the config page then a fix is on the way. 

Guest Koda

Hi

Thank you, In whitch Version is this never ending loading after save on config page fixed? I have fresh installed and have the same problem.

a second question. I have buy it and I get the premium emby key again. But when I start the sheduled Task, only my first 10 TV shows get a theme songs. How can I change this for more as 10 pcs?

ANd one last question sorry: I have try allready Movie Theme and Videos and TV Show Videos. But this three Plugins don't find any content. Is this a bug or is this a problem with german titles?

Best regards

Koda

Edited by Koda

radeon

Hi

Thank you, In whitch Version is this never ending loading after save on config page fixed? I have fresh installed and have the same problem.

a second question. I have buy it and I get the premium emby key again. But when I start the sheduled Task, only my first 10 TV shows get a theme songs. How can I change this for more as 10 pcs?

ANd one last question sorry: I have try allready Movie Theme and Videos and TV Show Videos. But this three Plugins don't find any content. Is this a bug or is this a problem with german titles?

Best regards

Koda

The loading issue was fixed for the 4.3 release of emby server

There are two pretty big providers for them so cant imagine you'd get just 10. That's assuming you're talking about pretty mainstream shows. 

The plugins are typical geared towards UK content but there is a contribution network which assuming others have submitted content, you would have access to it as long as you enable to feature within the plugin settings

Guest Koda

Hi

Thank you for your Answer.

The loading issue was fixed for the 4.3 release of emby server

I use the Version 4.3.0.30 and had this problem.

The other Steps work since a restart of complete server. Thank you. 

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I had a license for all the 4 plugins in an email which was hacked: danionescu2007@gmail.com. The email with the license is gone.

I still gained access to the account. How can I recover it from you, please?

Thank you,

Dan

radeon

Hello,

I had a license for all the 4 plugins in an email which was hacked: danionescu2007@gmail.com. The email with the license is gone.

I still gained access to the account. How can I recover it from you, please?

Thank you,

Dan

The licence is tied to your emby premier key so as long as you have that and it's active and installed, you should be good to go.

NewAndreas

I seem to be having some issues with saving changes to configurations in any of the TV/Movie Theme Songs/Videos plugins. 

When I click the save button after changing the normalization volume and deleting the old entries, the Emby load circle will appear and keep spinning forever. If I then exit the page and enter again the values will be the same as before editing.

I can post logs but I don't see any errors at all, just HTTP requests with code 200 OK.

Server version 4.3.1.0, accessing through Chrome.

Edit: I found that an error occurs when I press save in Chrome, I attached the log.

ChromeTVThemes.log

Edited by NewAndreas

craigos2786

Hi All,

I have just finished setting up my Emby server/theater and have downloaded the tv theme music plugin but for some reason no

theme music plays although the server is having no other metadata issues as i have all the correct synopses and artwork.

Cheers 

radeon

I seem to be having some issues with saving changes to configurations in any of the TV/Movie Theme Songs/Videos plugins. 

When I click the save button after changing the normalization volume and deleting the old entries, the Emby load circle will appear and keep spinning forever. If I then exit the page and enter again the values will be the same as before editing.

I can post logs but I don't see any errors at all, just HTTP requests with code 200 OK.

Server version 4.3.1.0, accessing through Chrome.

Edit: I found that an error occurs when I press save in Chrome, I attached the log.

Latest version should have fixes this? 

radeon

Hi All,

I have just finished setting up my Emby server/theater and have downloaded the tv theme music plugin but for some reason no

theme music plays although the server is having no other metadata issues as i have all the correct synopses and artwork.

Cheers 

You need to have ran the scheduled task to get themes to download and make sure you have theme media enabled for your user account

NewAndreas

Latest version should have fixes this?

Hmm, both of the movie plugins work perfectly, but both of the TV plugins have the same infinite loading problem.

TV Theme Videos 1.6.6.6

Theme Songs 1.6.6.4

It would be cool if you could change the volume of the background music.
I would like to play the themes at 30-50%. It gets very anoying at night or just sometimes when the theme is playing so loud. sometimes even louder then the episode itself.

Would be cool if you could make it possible to change between different % Levels.

• 4 weeks later...

My library directories are read only in Emby. Is there a way to set this plugin to download to a custom folder so I can merge them after

radeon

My library directories are read only in Emby. Is there a way to set this plugin to download to a custom folder so I can merge them after

Fraid not. They are downloaded to the location emby server expects to see them.

Dodgy Bob

Hi @@radeon

Does your TV "Theme Songs" plugin work on a Synology (DSM v6.2.2-24922 Update 4) Emby Server (v4.3.1.0-1) installation?

Reason for asking is, with that exact setup - which mine is - it doesn't seem to be working at all!

It looks like a long time ago it did once work and as such downloaded a handful of theme.mp3 files (7 to be exact!) between 2015 and 2016, but the other 40 odd TV shows in my collection to date, have no theme music of their own at all.

Is there a way I can force a check and download for the other shows please?

Further, the 7 it has downloaded, these are not listed in the plugin under 'Download Filters'.

The theme files do play on my Emby Client (a Samsung Smart TV), but then I guess thats not because of your plugin, correct? Your plugin simply downlaods the themes, yes?

Kind regards,

Dodgy Bob

NewAndreas

For the life of me I can't figure out where to put this license key. Where does it go?

As far as I know, the purchase is tied to the email used for Emby Premiere. It should go automatically if you used the same paypal account.

radeon

For the life of me I can't figure out where to put this license key. Where does it go?

As far as I know, the purchase is tied to the email used for Emby Premiere. It should go automatically if you used the same paypal account.

Thanks @@NewAndreas!

Yup, @@chippyr, the licence gets tied to your emby premier account. 

Drop me a PM with your details and I can check out your licence status for you. 

Cheers! 

• 2 weeks later...
radeon

Hi Guys

I just purchased the quad pack and wondering that no music is playing, nothing is downloading.....

EmbyPremiere, check

QuadPack, check

PlugIn Install, check

What do now?

Run the scheduled tasks

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...