TV Theme Music Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

radeon

Have you since repurchased the new versions that were released some time around June this year? If not, that's likely why they're not running. You can check the logs to see if they're licenced

clarkss12

Have you since repurchased the new versions that were released some time around June this year? If not, that's likely why they're not running. You can check the logs to see if they're licenced

Yes, I repurchased them a couple of hours ago.......... 

radeon

Might be your licence hasn't propogated yet. Can take a while some times. Have you restarted your server since purchasing? Would be worth checking your logs right at the start when the server starts as it'll confirm your licence status.

clarkss12

Might be your licence hasn't propogated yet. Can take a while some times. Have you restarted your server since purchasing? Would be worth checking your logs right at the start when the server starts as it'll confirm your licence status.

Yes, I restarted the sever.  Which logs should I check?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
radeon

Hey! So sorry i left the building for a while! Been all of a bit of a nightmare! The update for those who might be interested...

My dad had an absolutely massive heart attack and basically died on the table. Had to have a doctor perform cpr on him whilst riding the trolly to a defib. The defib failed the first time then luckily worked the second but things were that bad that he had to be ventilated and induced into a coma (from what I understand, was drowning from the fluids on his lungs which forced them to intubate).  He had a stent installed and was put in ICU for 3 days after which they woke him and took him off ventilation. At the time they thought he may have brain damage which had us even more concerned! He developed Pneumonia but gladly got through the other side and  has 5 broken ribs from the CPR. 

To make matters worse, during a scan to work out what the damage was (the ribs) from the cpr, they found a abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) at an ultra urgent scale which needs to be operated on asap, but can;t be until he recovers more from the hart attack and ribs!?!

After all of this, his Parkinsons took a bit of a turn for the worse but he gladly seems to been getting back on top of things and beating it back into place so hopefully once they sort this AAA he should be able to move on with life, or at least something like that! 

Anyway!... New releases will be coming out soon which should fix a few issues that have come up. Please let me know if you're ones of those having problems after the release and work with me a little as i'm spinning a few plates at the min

I'll also be dropping to price of the bundle for a couple of weeks on www.ballingtons.com/products

Thanks for sticking with me! 

Hello,

I hope everything goes better with your father.

I have two previous questions that I would like you to answer me.

post 206:

"Hello, I bought the complete package.

they sent me a key by mail. Where do I have to use it?"

and 207

"Hi, I want to search for a topic manually, is that possible? How would it be done?"

Greetings,

radeon

Hello,

I hope everything goes better with your father.

I have two previous questions that I would like you to answer me.

post 206:

"Hello, I bought the complete package.

they sent me a key by mail. Where do I have to use it?"

and 207

"Hi, I want to search for a topic manually, is that possible? How would it be done?"

Greetings,

Heya. Thanks for the well wishes

Sorry I missed your questions.

A1: that's just a copy of your Emby premier key so as long as you already have that installed then you're good to go.

A2. There isn't a way to manually search for a tune. Any that are available for your media are automatically downloaded. If it isn't downloaded then it isn't available

Cheers

Edited by radeon

• 3 weeks later...
radeon

hello

Ytrailers plugin has Spanish language?

greetings

Hey, yes, well the plugin uses the links set in your metadata for trailers, so as long as you have spanish metadata then you should be good to go. Cheers

rapteev

Hi

I paid for all plugins and to try just installed the tv shows music plugin but when I run it I get the following error for all my tv shows:

2019-05-09 21:29:45.167 Error App: Error downloading tv theme song for Breaking Bad

*** Error Report ***

Version: 4.2.0.5

Command line: C:\Users\Vitor\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp

Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0

64-Bit OS: True

64-Bit Process: True

User Interactive: True

Runtime: file:///C:/Users/Vitor/AppData/Roaming/Emby-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll

Processor count: 4

Program data path: C:\Users\Vitor\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata

Application directory: C:\Users\Vitor\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system

System.MissingMethodException: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Boolean MediaBrowser.Controller.Library.ILibraryManager.IsAudioFile(System.String)'.

at ThemeSongs.Search.LocalThemeSongDownloader.DownloadThemeSongForItem(BaseItem item, CancellationToken cancellationToken, ILibraryManager libraryManager)

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.Start[TStateMachine](TStateMachine& stateMachine)

at ThemeSongs.Search.LocalThemeSongDownloader.DownloadThemeSongForItem(BaseItem item, CancellationToken cancellationToken, ILibraryManager libraryManager)

at ThemeSongs.ScheduledTasks.LocalThemeSongDownloadTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)

Source: ThemeSongs

TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

Any help appreciate.

Thank you

radeon

Server? Yes, 4.2.0.5

That'll be why then. Versions aren't out for beta yet.

rapteev

So the solution is to downgrade to public version 4.1.1.0 ?

I don’t want to do that and when I pay for the software on your site do not say anywhere that we cannot use beta version or whatever version we must use, so I think that this is not honest business and if you do not give a solution on the next 24 hours I go to open a dispute on PayPal.

radeon

Wow. That escalated quickly! My software will always support the current version of emby. I don't think you can understand the meaning of beta software if that's the approach you take.

I won't be giving a solution within the next 24 hours as I'm away on business until Tuesday.

They will be made compatible once the current beta becomes closer to stable

• Like 3

So the solution is to downgrade to public version 4.1.1.0 ?

I don’t want to do that and when I pay for the software on your site do not say anywhere that we cannot use beta version or whatever version we must use, so I think that this is not honest business and if you do not give a solution on the next 24 hours I go to open a dispute on PayPal.

Hi, the beta server is meant for testers, e.g., users who want to help provide feedback and bug reports. Many plugin developers will update their plugins for the beta server, but it may take them a little time. Some plugin developers will wait until the stable release. It's ultimately up to each to decide.

• Like 2

FrostByte

Hi Luke

That is not the point here.

It seems that none of you read the posts.

It's exactly the point though.  Your plugin is written by a third party developer and not Emby so now the plugin developer needs some time to catch up to Emby. 

What part of beta do you not understand?  Things will often break with betas and then you as the tester are encouraged to report your issues so the developers can fix it before it goes to the stable releases.  No one said you can't use beta because it's ultimately up to you in taking the risk of running betas and having something not work until it's patched. 

There's absolutely nothing dishonest about what's going on here and if the concept of running beta and testing things that may break isn't to your liking then I would recommend reverting back to stable when possible.  Radeon has always fixed these things before the stable release comes out so until then please give him some time to get back and fix this for you and everyone else.  

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

The plugin seems to be infinitely loading and not working at all on Emby server 4.3.0.26.

Hi, what does "infinitely loading" mean? Can you please provide a little more information? Thanks.