TV Theme Music Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

Hi,

I was trying to install the "TV them song" plug in, but for some reasons it says 'trial period expired" even though I have bought it a while ago.

Could you help me ?

Hi,

I was trying to install the "TV them song" plug in, but for some reasons it says 'trial period expired" even though I have bought it a while ago.

Could you help me ?

Sure, drop me a PM with your transaction details, premier key details, along with email address(es) and I'll look into it for you. 

• 2 weeks later...

OK! New versions (1.6.1.0) of all 5 plugins have just been released for Emby Server Beta 3.6.0.43 and onward.

Grab the Theme Video and Song update from the official catalog.

If you're a YTrailers user, you'll need to download and install manually from www.ballingtons.com/products

These latest versions should catch any exceptions thrown a bit better so if your emby server is updated to a new version with some breaking changes, it should just log them and not take out the server. :D

madetomac

Thank you so much for this plugin, Radeon! I have been using DS Video for years and wanted to avoid Plex at all cost but I really liked the TV Theme feature they offered. This plugin was the last thing I was looking for in my beta testing and now I'm convinced to purchase the lifetime subscription. Thanks again!

PS. For anyone having trouble with the themes playing after they have downloaded, try re-scanning your library. 

• Like 1

Hi 

I have been charged twice for the premium tv theme songs plugin but it is still not showing in my plugin folder &  i cant get any themes downloaded. Any help available?

Thanks

Gareth

Hi 

I have been charged twice for the premium tv theme songs plugin but it is still not showing in my plugin folder &  i cant get any themes downloaded. Any help available?

Thanks

Gareth

You wont get charged twice unless you go through the process of buying twice.

When you say the plugin is still not showing in your plugin folder, what do you mean?

Have you actually installed the plugin and restarted your emby server instance? The plugin wont just appear after purchasing, you still have to download and install it via the catalog.

Also please post full server logs.

You wont get charged twice unless you go through the process of buying twice.

When you say the plugin is still not showing in your plugin folder, what do you mean?

Have you actually installed the plugin and restarted your emby server instance? The plugin wont just appear after purchasing, you still have to download and install it via the catalog.

Also please post full server logs.

Yes i select to install the latest plugin then restart my server but in my plugin section is still shows the standard tv theme music plugin not the premium one & i am only getting theme music for titles beginning with A as the free version allows. 

Regards

Gareth

Yes i select to install the latest plugin then restart my server but in my plugin section is still shows the standard tv theme music plugin not the premium one & i am only getting theme music for titles beginning with A as the free version allows. 

Regards

Gareth

I'm not sure what you mean by standard vs premium as they're the same plugin, just with different enabled functionality. As long as you have your premier key installed, the licence should take. As i said previously, please post full server logs.

I'm not sure what you mean by standard vs premium as they're the same plugin, just with different enabled functionality. As long as you have your premier key installed, the licence should take. As i said previously, please post full server logs.

Apologies i am new to this site what exactly do you mean by post full server logs? 

I do have my premier key installed.

Regards

Gareth

Apologies i am new to this site what exactly do you mean by post full server logs? 

I do have my premier key installed.

Regards

Gareth

good news that the key is installed,

As for logs, have a look here, scroll down to the Emby Server Logs section. :-)

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/739-how-to-report-a-problem/

good news that the key is installed,

As for logs, have a look here, scroll down to the Emby Server Logs section. :-)

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/739-how-to-report-a-problem/

Appreciate the help this is all too technical for me! 

I have tried to follow that & post my logs not sure if i have done it correctly. 

Regards

Gareth

Emby logs.txt

Appreciate the help this is all too technical for me! 

I have tried to follow that & post my logs not sure if i have done it correctly. 

Regards

Gareth

OK, straight away, I can see that the licence hasn't taken. Have you restarted your emby server instance since you purchased the plugin? Also, I notice you have the movie theme song plugin installed too? as you bought the tv songs plugin twice, do you want me to give you the movie licence instead? can you drop me a pm with your emby premier key and associated email address and I'll confirm the licence is installed correctly.

OK, straight away, I can see that the licence hasn't taken. Have you restarted your emby server instance since you purchased the plugin? Also, I notice you have the movie theme song plugin installed too? as you bought the tv songs plugin twice, do you want me to give you the movie licence instead? can you drop me a pm with your emby premier key and associated email address and I'll confirm the licence is installed correctly.

Yep i have restarted it several times trying to sort it this evening. 

That would be sweet if you could do that for me thanks mate. 

i will PM you now. 

Regards

Gareth

Yep i have restarted it several times trying to sort it this evening. 

That would be sweet if you could do that for me thanks mate. 

i will PM you now. 

Regards

Gareth

Thanks so much Radeon for getting this issue fixed so quickly for me! 

Top quality stuff. 

Happy days.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
tattoomees

i have android tv sony xe9005 with app ver AndroidTv 1.6.49g and i cant hear any tv themes all works fine on web app. how i can fix this ?

i have android tv sony xe9005 with app ver AndroidTv 1.6.49g and i cant hear any tv themes all works fine on web app. how i can fix this ?

Hi.  Did you turn on the option in the app settings?

sorry to trouble i seem cant find that option on emby for android tv app?

Hi.  Where did you look?

5bd208d5404d6_themesongoption.png

radeon

November Sale!

Buy the Emby multipack licence for £8 (usually £10) and get the YTrailers plugin (usually £5) for FREE

Just head here: https://ballingtons.com/products/ and buy the "EMBY THEME MEDIA FULL PRICE" package for £8 and the YTrailers licence will be added to your purchase for free. 

(Please note the YTrailers plugin will be manually added and a licence sent separately once applied)

Brudertac

Hi there,

i have installed the Plugin in Trial Mode....

But the Volume Normalization do not work as expected. Even on -60 the Sound is to loud. And it feels like there is no difference between -30 and -60.

Is this a known Problem?

PS: Yes, on every Test i have deleted the File, deleted the Test Show from the Filter List and downloaded it again.

Thanks for Help on this.

Brudertac

radeon

Hi there,

i have installed the Plugin in Trial Mode....

But the Volume Normalization do not work as expected. Even on -60 the Sound is to loud. And it feels like there is no difference between -30 and -60.

Is this a known Problem?

PS: Yes, on every Test i have deleted the File, deleted the Test Show from the Filter List and downloaded it again.

Thanks for Help on this.

Brudertac

The normalization should balance the sound in the files in case of crazy peaks in the track. it doesn't typically reduce the overall volume, not at least for me anyway.

Brudertac

The normalization should balance the sound in the files in case of crazy peaks in the track. it doesn't typically reduce the overall volume, not at least for me anyway.

Thanks, understood. :)

Well, then take it as a Feature Request, i think this can be very Useful. ;-)

best Regards

Brudertac

Commerzpunk

I have downloaded all 4 Plugins and i am in trial periode.

Not even one theme is downloaded. I dont own a premiere membeship.

What am i doing wrong?

Log deleted as it contains your host details and doesn't need to be included in the post
Edited by radeon

Hi. The trial has limited functionality since these items only need to be downloaded once and then you have them forever.

2018-11-12 19:53:26.565 Info App: In Trial - Downloading movie theme songs is only allowed for Registered Users
2018-11-12 19:53:27.334 Info App: Theme Songs - Trial Mode - During the trial, only shows with the name beginning with the letter 'A' will be downloaded. Please register for all names to be processed