TV Theme Music Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

I would very much like to buy this plugin. My Emby supporter email is different from my Paypal email address. How should I best do this so that you can match the payment to my Emby account?

radeon

I would very much like to buy this plugin. My Emby supporter email is different from my Paypal email address. How should I best do this so that you can match the payment to my Emby account?

If you buy from my site to get the bundle discount (www.ballingtons.com/products) then you can just forward me your paypal receipt and let me know you emby supporter email address and key, I can get you hooked up. :-)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Huhu, i installed the movie and tv theme plugin on my Server. It is running in trial period now. But i do not get any sounds when browsing in my Android TV apllication on nvidia shield android TV. What did i do wrong

Huhu, i installed the movie and tv theme plugin on my Server. It is running in trial period now. But i do not get any sounds when browsing in my Android TV apllication on nvidia shield android TV. What did i do wrong

Nothing.  That app doesn't support theme music yet.

Hi. Well i tested all these clients nowb

- emby on my mobile phone

- emby on Android TV

- emby on xbox one s

- emby theater on win 10

And i do not get any Themes playing lol.

I do now know why. I already rescanned my library and also sarted the job for scannning movie themes manually...

radeon

Hi. Well i tested all these clients nowb

- emby on my mobile phone

- emby on Android TV

- emby on xbox one s

- emby theater on win 10

And i do not get any Themes playing lol.

I do now know why. I already rescanned my library and also sarted the job for scannning movie themes manually...

Hi,

The Trial only downloads themes for media with the letter A where available whilst in trial mode. 

Check what is within the download filters of the plugins config screen, you can also check if files named theme.mp3 reside within your movie folders. If you have some of those then you know its working.

I hope that helps!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i just bought me the full Versions and scanned my tv shows. The "themes" that were downloaded completely suck. 80% of the Downloads are strange songs that appeared in the show once but they are not the theme. How to change that?

radeon

Wow that's a bit strong! :-/ the tv theme songs are the only ones that come fr9m an external source, televisiontunes.com from memory so they're unfortunately out of my control. I gotta say tho, they have always been oretty accurate for me. All of the video and movie theme songs are sorted by me or the community tho.

Ok thank you. So i just have to replace the mp3 with one of my own that I like more to make it work the way i want to?

For making the movie themes work i have to place all movies in a separate folder is that correct?.

But to be honest there may be something broke. Maybe because of german language? I dont know. All these shows have strange songs:

Big bang theory

Scrubs

Big time rush

Two and a half man

Futurama for example has nothing....

Edited by m-joy

Just purchased this but its not downloading any more theme songs. On the Movie Theme song install page it has the following: "The trial period for this feature will expire in 14.450387488425926 day(s)" , not sure if this is correct or why its not downloading any more music themes??.

Please advise...

• 4 weeks later...
Zekeman

Is there a way to make it chose from multiple sources? As m-joy said, its download a a few shows that are not the theme but maybe music from the show sung, or what not... ie Anerican Horror Story was a song sung in Season 4 and Big Bang was Wolowitz singing... But I wouldn't say it sucks, its awesome, just a tad off on some stuff....

• 2 weeks later...
julianb
Is there an easy way to find those downloaded theme videos? Have been using this plugin for years now, without any problems. But now, half of my themes does not play. I tried to delete them from the plugin page, but as stated, I need to manually delete the files from the folders too. But where are they located? :o

Can't find any information about this. Thanks

nevermind..

Edited by julianb

ucantcme69

Is there anything specifically I need to do to get these to work?

I'm a premiere member

I paid for the themes package

I installed the plugins under the plugins section

Haven't had a single theme play in the web browser, android phone app, shield tv, roku, or xbox one thus far

I restarted my server and the same result

radeon

Is there anything specifically I need to do to get these to work?

I'm a premiere member

I paid for the themes package

I installed the plugins under the plugins section

Haven't had a single theme play in the web browser, android phone app, shield tv, roku, or xbox one thus far

I restarted my server and the same result

Have you ran the scheduled tasks to get them to download?

ucantcme69

Have you ran the scheduled tasks to get them to download?

Is there some documentation you can point me to or maybe tell me how to do that? I looked under the plugins themselves but didnt see anything to do with tasks or anything. 

radeon

Is there some documentation you can point me to or maybe tell me how to do that? I looked under the plugins themselves but didnt see anything to do with tasks or anything. 

Sure, just go into the scheduled tasks section of your emby server instance (bottom left), scroll down to Radeon's tools and run the tasks. It'll take a while for them to download but that's basically all there is to it.

ucantcme69

Sure, just go into the scheduled tasks section of your emby server instance (bottom left), scroll down to Radeon's tools and run the tasks. It'll take a while for them to download but that's basically all there is to it.

Wow I totally missed that area. Likely because I needed to scroll on the menu there. I appreciate it. Thank you

• Like 1

ucantcme69

So I noticed theres a task to download tv themes, tv theme videos, movie themes, and movie theme videos. I started that process to get all of those. When they're all done do I need to run the upload process thats listed below them? If so I notice on mine I only have a upload for tv theme videos, movie themes, and movie theme videos. Just wanted to make sure I know everything I need to do to get it setup. Been about 20 hours on the movie themes and movie theme videos and im about 30% so I've got some time to wait yet.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I am having volume issues, currently have the volume set to -50 and the theme is much louder then any of my media, changing the volume options seems to have no effect.

radeon

Hey! Apologies for the delay. Been away for work an only just back. Are you deleting the themes and redownloading? The themes are only normalised on initial download so changing after that will have no impact on those already downloaded.

i have downloaded one manually, the rest have all been automatic. its not that some are loud, it seems they are all loud compared to the shows. i have to turn the volume down after watching a show and going to view another as the theme is so loud

so are you saying i need to delete all themes and then re-download with the volume set lower in the plugin settings?