TV Theme Music Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

radeon
5 minutes ago, white_puma said:

please help, i'm one of the numerous people who purchased this plugin with a separate email to which my Emby premiere uses. Is there a way to switch the the email account this is linked to?

I'm not sure an email, post and pm is enough to get a response from a sleeping man in the UK . Haha. I've fixed it for you now man. Just chill a little bit. I got up about 20 minutes ago

• Haha 1

white_puma
28 minutes ago, radeon said:

I'm not sure an email, post and pm is enough to get a response from a sleeping man in the UK . Haha. I've fixed it for you now man. Just chill a little bit. I got up about 20 minutes ago

Aha sorry mate, Didn't know you were in the UK.

us Aussies have no idea when the rest of the world wakes up. It's all working now and doing its job flawlessly! thanks heaps Radeon!

white_puma

stuck on "Download Local Movie Theme Videos"
Have had this running for about 3 days now. had run all tasks at the same time, i found the movie theme songs, tv show theme videos, & tv theme songs all completed their tasks overnight with ease. However "download Local Movie Theme Videos" seemed to be stuck at about the 60% mark, so i went and restarted the task, it went fine all the way up to 55.6%, now it's been stuck on that for about 2 days.

Is this normal? is there anything i can do to fix this?
Thanks in advanced!

running tasks.PNG

white_puma

Managed to fix my "stuck on 55.6%" problem.

Did a couple fo restarts of unraid & emby.
still seemed stuck at 55.6%, after about a day of waiting it got past the 55.6% mark, and it has sped up alot since then, now at the 96% mark but doesn't look like it's stopped, just looks like it's slow (which i'm completely fine with).

It's never really stuck even if it doesn't appear the number is moving.  If you look at the log you'll see it's doing it's thing.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
GrumpyTrucker

Hey everyone.

After MUCH searching of these forums to get the definitive answer on the functionality of the trial with/without a Premiere sub I went ahead and signed up for the monthly Premiere then downloaded the trial of the TV Shows Themes plugin. It worked great. Excellent. So, off I went to the link and bought the bundle expecting great things. And.... nothing. No extra themes have been downloaded I still only have the shows starting with "A" downloaded despite running the plugin manually at least twice. The fact it's completing in 12 seconds tells me it's not doing much, since it took almost a minute to scan the A's when I did the trial.

Any idea what might be going wrong?

CarlosLima
1 hora atrás, GrumpyTrucker disse:

Olá a todos.

Depois de MUITA pesquisa nesses fóruns para obter a resposta definitiva sobre a funcionalidade do teste com / sem um sub Premiere, fui em frente e me inscrevi para o Premiere mensal, em seguida baixei o teste do plug-in Temas de programas de TV. Funcionou muito bem. Excelente. Então, lá fui eu no link e comprei o pacote esperando grandes coisas. E nada. Nenhum tema extra foi baixado. Ainda tenho apenas os programas começando com "A" baixados, apesar de executar o plugin manualmente pelo menos duas vezes. O fato de estar concluindo em 12 segundos me diz que não está fazendo muito, já que demorei quase um minuto para digitalizar os A's quando fiz o teste.

Alguma ideia do que pode estar errado?

Que bom ver este seu post. É exatamente o mesmo comigo. Comprei o plugin e não funciona, ou seja, baixou apenas os temas da letra A, que é igual à versão de teste gratuita.
Mandei um email para o desenvolvedor @Radeon mas até o momento ele não respondeu, embora o pedido já tenha se passado meses, 15/01/2021.
Decepcionado.

Edited by CarlosLima

CarlosLima
20 hours ago, radeon said:

Anyone bothered to pm me? 

Isn't buying and paying enough to download themes beyond the letter A?
What should we do after paying for the plugin?

download.png

radeon

assuming you're an emby premier user and you used the same email address for my plugin purchase as you use for your emby premier then nothing.

Have you checked your logs or the plugin's FAQ? Drop me a pm with your licence info and I can take a look. 

CarlosLima
2 minutes ago, radeon said:

assuming you're an emby premier user and you used the same email address for my plugin purchase as you use for your emby premier then nothing.

Have you checked your logs or the plugin's FAQ? Drop me a pm with your licence info and I can take a look. 

Thank you, yes, all right and YES answers to the assumptions.
I'll do it.

I'll be interested to know if this magically starts working about 24 hours after the purchase...

• Agree 1

radeon
1 minute ago, ebr said:

I'll be interested to know if this magically starts working about 24 hours after the purchase...

How do you mean? 

GrumpyTrucker
21 hours ago, radeon said:

Anyone bothered to pm me? 

Hey Radeon. Should have got back to this earlier, but been doing "family stuff". Is there an update refresh limit built into the plugin at all? I bought it within 5 minutes of trying it cos it worked great in the trial. As I said above, when I unlocked it it still did only the A's. For about an hour. Then it went and ripped through the whole library doing what it's supposed to. Now it's working, great plugin. It did goof on a couple of themes but a bit of YouTubing and replacing the theme.mp3 in the root folder fixed that easily enough. Only been using Emby for a few days, having moved over from Plex so still getting used to how things work.

radeon
9 minutes ago, GrumpyTrucker said:

Hey Radeon. Should have got back to this earlier, but been doing "family stuff". Is there an update refresh limit built into the plugin at all? I bought it within 5 minutes of trying it cos it worked great in the trial. As I said above, when I unlocked it it still did only the A's. For about an hour. Then it went and ripped through the whole library doing what it's supposed to. Now it's working, great plugin. It did goof on a couple of themes but a bit of YouTubing and replacing the theme.mp3 in the root folder fixed that easily enough. Only been using Emby for a few days, having moved over from Plex so still getting used to how things work.

Yea, it does have load balancing if its under heavy load so you may have hit that. Sound's likely. The other chap used a different emaill address for his plugin purchase to his emby premier 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey @radeon, thanks a lot for your plugins. They are really nice. I purchased your plugins a few days ago, and wasn't able to successfully use them until right now.

I startet the scheduled tasks a few times over the last days, but there were no backdrops and theme song files being created, even if the mediafire downloads in the logs showed up.

• 3 months later...
Mookdog

I am amazed by this plugin I will be purchasing next month. Thank u for your hard work on this it really is incredible

Mook

Mookdog

Question I added a few themes myself that didnt come up in a scan (Some shows probably not to well known) Anyway to get them to the developer to add to the collection or will it automatically upload to the remote database ?

Thanks

Mook

Hewhosworthy

Hey Radeon. I just purchased the Emby theme media pack. I'm a bit new to Emby and was trying to find out were to get the plugins, and maybe just a bit of advice on how to properly get them configured. Appreciate the effort that went into them and am looking forward to getting them going.

Thanks in advance.

radeon

Heya, download from the emby plugin catalog within your emby dashboard. The faq will help you with a lot of other questions you might have but the general gist is download the plugins then run the scheduled tasks and you're good to go. 

cheers! 

• 6 months later...
GrimReaper
2 hours ago, DarKni8 said:

Guys, i am not getting option to upload my local theme songs, i want to contributr.

What do you mean 'you're not getting option'? Have you enabled "Be a part of the Theme Contribution Network" in plugin settings?

1731827526_Screenshot2022-03-07151757.png.4efc519647908be41eaa11fa23686373.png