No audio when playing transcoded files

zzombiehome

zzombiehome

Hallo Leute

ich habe auch das Problem Beim IPhone nur mit Audio DTS 5.1 kommt kein Ton kann mir jemand helfen?

Danke & Gruss

zzombiehome

• 2 weeks later...
BRVICR

This may be related, but after updating to iOS 2.1.5 on two of my iPads M4B audiobooks stopped working. Oddly though they all work fine on 2.1.5 on two iPhones I have.

2 hours ago, BRVICR said:

This may be related, but after updating to iOS 2.1.5 on two of my iPads M4B audiobooks stopped working. Oddly though they all work fine on 2.1.5 on two iPhones I have.

Hi, can you provide a copy of the m4b for testing? Thanks.

BRVICR

Ok, well I just tried again and everything worked. I tried two days in a row with the same results where it wouldn't play the audio files. No changes have been made the Emby server in the subsequent time. Could that be an issue with my server instance? 

28 minutes ago, BRVICR said:

Ok, well I just tried again and everything worked. I tried two days in a row with the same results where it wouldn't play the audio files. No changes have been made the Emby server in the subsequent time. Could that be an issue with my server instance? 

It's really hard to say without being able to see any logging or having a sample to test, so I would say if it happens again please capture the emby server log. thanks !

BRVICR

So I figured out it was due to the Access Schedule I had setup for the iPads. Which brings up a couple other issues. 1. There isn't a warning or notification that the user doesn't have access once the access schedule goes into affect. 2. The access schedule seems to be applied according to a different time zone (is this a server setting. I've looked and haven't found anything.)

P.S. thanks for your quick replies. I've really enjoyed Emby and know your team is hard at work making it even better.

Just now, BRVICR said:

So I figured out it was due to the Access Schedule I had setup for the iPads. Which brings up a couple other issues. 1. There isn't a warning or notification that the user doesn't have access once the access schedule goes into affect. 2. The access schedule seems to be applied according to a different time zone (is this a server setting. I've looked and haven't found anything.)

P.S. thanks for your quick replies. I've really enjoyed Emby and know your team is hard at work making it even better.

Hi, that feature is all server side so it's based on that time zone. And you're right it could be handled a little more gracefully.