Backdrops within music...

MarauderEMBY

MarauderEMBY

Did a quick search did not see this anywhere. 

I would like to see an option to have randomized backdrops.. Like those we have in Video.. but within areas of the Music category...

I think maybe it is this way especially for an app just to show tiles, or something.. and have a solid backdrop for ease of reading...

BUT when it is used in various different applications or usage... Like on Desktop.. it could still serve as good eye candy.. and ad to the feel of the experience..

I am using Windows 10 and WebUI to access the server at the moment.. EMBY 4.7.0.32..

..and this as an option.. not just 'ON'...for those who would like to turn it off.

Hi, we do support backdrop images with  music already, they're just not randomized.

Happy2Play
1 hour ago, Luke said:

Hi, we do support backdrop images with  music already, they're just not randomized.

Music has them at Artist level and inherits to Album level.  But sounds like you want them at Library level like TV and Movies and Home Screen (backdrops).  Backdrop can be assigned to Library but not display once entering library.

There is no "backgroundContainer withBackdrop" for Music library itself.

MarauderEMBY

Happy2Play is correct. The current behavior that exists is fine like it is...  just adding it to do as described ( randomized ) at Library level.

• Thanks 1