Auto Organize stuck on processing Movies

GiGo

GiGo

I'm using version 1.6.0.0 which @chef kindly provided in another post, which has so so many great new features, however Movies don't appear to get organized, it simply says 'Processing...'
https://awesomescreenshot.s3.amazonaws.com/image/985717/24703891-da8ace0c3b8d983bddc666e2bab837c5.png?X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Credential=AKIAJSCJQ2NM3XLFPVKA%2F20220325%2Fus-east-1%2Fs3%2Faws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20220325T204430Z&X-Amz-Expires=28800&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&X-Amz-Signature=8c3a5a5728cf50a399089e21f5a729e6f1b9f151f3d22e089ed5d86987bfd3c6

The files are in the watched folder and everything is setup correctly, I've enabled and disabled Smart Organization and it still doesn't work, annoyingly if I move the movie files to my normal TV Show watch folder it fails to display the files, but it does recognise the overall number of files in the folder, ie if there are 10 TV episodes and 20 Movies, then it will say 30 files, but I will only be able to see 10 of them.

chef
5 hours ago, GiGo said:

I'm using version 1.6.0.0 which @chef kindly provided in another post, which has so so many great new features, however Movies don't appear to get organized, it simply says 'Processing...'
https://awesomescreenshot.s3.amazonaws.com/image/985717/24703891-da8ace0c3b8d983bddc666e2bab837c5.png?X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Credential=AKIAJSCJQ2NM3XLFPVKA%2F20220325%2Fus-east-1%2Fs3%2Faws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20220325T204430Z&X-Amz-Expires=28800&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&X-Amz-Signature=8c3a5a5728cf50a399089e21f5a729e6f1b9f151f3d22e089ed5d86987bfd3c6

The files are in the watched folder and everything is setup correctly, I've enabled and disabled Smart Organization and it still doesn't work, annoyingly if I move the movie files to my normal TV Show watch folder it fails to display the files, but it does recognise the overall number of files in the folder, ie if there are 10 TV episodes and 20 Movies, then it will say 30 files, but I will only be able to see 10 of them.

Okay, I have time first thing tomorrow morning to take a look.

A log file would be really great.

I'll check back shortly.

GiGo
4 hours ago, chef said:

Okay, I have time first thing tomorrow morning to take a look.

A log file would be really great.

I'll check back shortly.

Cheers, odd thing was that just after I posted this, it worked fine, so I matched a few movies then decided to go to bed. Woke up this morning and pushed clear complete and then the organize button and I now have the same issue. Log file attached.

It appears these are the errors I'm getting for each file 

2022-03-26 06:25:34.630 Info App: Sorting file G:\Shared drives\Backup2\_films\Jim Jefferies Alcoholocaust.(2010).WEBDL-720p.x265.AAC-DJV.mkv
2022-03-26 06:25:34.642 Warn App: Unable to find movie in library matching name Jim Jefferies Alcoholocaust
2022-03-26 06:25:34.643 Error App: Error organizing file
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.7.0.32
	Command line: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10.0.19043
	Framework: .NET 6.0.2
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: C:/Users/user/AppData/Roaming/Emby-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 4
	Data path: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
	Application path: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
	System.NullReferenceException: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
	   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.MovieFileOrganizer.OrganizeMovie(Nullable`1 requestToMoveFile, String sourcePath, Movie movie, MovieFileOrganizationOptions options, FileOrganizationResult result, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.MovieFileOrganizer.OrganizeMovie(Nullable`1 requestToMoveFile, String sourcePath, Movie movie, MovieFileOrganizationOptions options, RemoteSearchResult remoteResult, FileOrganizationResult result, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.MovieFileOrganizer.OrganizeMovie(Nullable`1 requestToMoveFile, String sourcePath, String movieName, Nullable`1 movieYear, String resolution, MovieFileOrganizationOptions options, FileOrganizationResult result, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.MovieFileOrganizer.OrganizeMovieFile(Nullable`1 requestToMoveFile, String path, MovieFileOrganizationOptions options, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	Source: Emby.AutoOrganize
	TargetSite: Void OrganizeMovie(System.Nullable`1[System.Boolean], System.String, MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.Movies.Movie, Emby.AutoOrganize.Model.MovieFileOrganizationOptions, Emby.AutoOrganize.Model.FileOrganizationResult, System.Threading.CancellationToken)

Cheers for your help, please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

embyserver.txt

chef
15 hours ago, GiGo said:

Cheers, odd thing was that just after I posted this, it worked fine, so I matched a few movies then decided to go to bed. Woke up this morning and pushed clear complete and then the organize button and I now have the same issue. Log file attached.

It appears these are the errors I'm getting for each file 

2022-03-26 06:25:34.630 Info App: Sorting file G:\Shared drives\Backup2\_films\Jim Jefferies Alcoholocaust.(2010).WEBDL-720p.x265.AAC-DJV.mkv
2022-03-26 06:25:34.642 Warn App: Unable to find movie in library matching name Jim Jefferies Alcoholocaust
2022-03-26 06:25:34.643 Error App: Error organizing file
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.7.0.32
	Command line: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10.0.19043
	Framework: .NET 6.0.2
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: C:/Users/user/AppData/Roaming/Emby-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 4
	Data path: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
	Application path: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
	System.NullReferenceException: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
	   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.MovieFileOrganizer.OrganizeMovie(Nullable`1 requestToMoveFile, String sourcePath, Movie movie, MovieFileOrganizationOptions options, FileOrganizationResult result, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.MovieFileOrganizer.OrganizeMovie(Nullable`1 requestToMoveFile, String sourcePath, Movie movie, MovieFileOrganizationOptions options, RemoteSearchResult remoteResult, FileOrganizationResult result, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.MovieFileOrganizer.OrganizeMovie(Nullable`1 requestToMoveFile, String sourcePath, String movieName, Nullable`1 movieYear, String resolution, MovieFileOrganizationOptions options, FileOrganizationResult result, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.MovieFileOrganizer.OrganizeMovieFile(Nullable`1 requestToMoveFile, String path, MovieFileOrganizationOptions options, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	Source: Emby.AutoOrganize
	TargetSite: Void OrganizeMovie(System.Nullable`1[System.Boolean], System.String, MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.Movies.Movie, Emby.AutoOrganize.Model.MovieFileOrganizationOptions, Emby.AutoOrganize.Model.FileOrganizationResult, System.Threading.CancellationToken)

Cheers for your help, please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

embyserver.txt 2.08 MB · 0 downloads

Perfect! I know what is happening there. 

That is exactly what I needed.

We can't error, we need to catch the fact that does doesn't exist in the library already, and continue sorting.

I will fix that right away.