Emby Android TV app not available in Google Play Store

Jägs
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

• Solution

The TV app is back in the store this morning.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

Mookdog

Hey guys

I just noticed on my shield that emby for android tv was back on the play store. I take it all issues had been ironed out ? 

Mook

Seger
On 4/11/2022 at 9:02 PM, Luke said:

Hi, yes we are working on getting the app back into the store and will let everyone know when the situation is resolved. Thanks.

double post - sorry

Edited by Seger

• 3 weeks later...
zakraket
On 5/4/2022 at 3:35 PM, ebr said:

The TV app is back in the store this morning.

I have installed it 4 weeks ago on my new Philips Android TV, but I was getting the message about unlocking from the start. On the forum I read that this unlocking would be fixed, but in the meantime my app is now locked and I can't use it.

Tips?

GrimReaper
2 hours ago, zakraket said:

I have installed it 4 weeks ago on my new Philips Android TV, but I was getting the message about unlocking from the start. On the forum I read that this unlocking would be fixed, but in the meantime my app is now locked and I can't use it.

Tips?

Considering Google Play issues have been sorted, I suppose it has been reverted to standard two-week trial after which unlocking or Premiere subscription is required for continuous full-playback usage, and based on your timeframe I'd guess there's nothing to be fixed. 

https://support.emby.media/support/solutions/articles/44001173099-emby-premiere-feature-matrix