Emby DLNA and Quest 2 (Play Button)

ghaugabrook

ghaugabrook

I see there has been discussion on this for a while and I reviewed the previous but didn't see anything specific to my experience. I recently purchased the Oculus Quest 2. I setup Bigscreen to watch a movie with my nephews, but I can't get the play button to work. I can connect to Emby through desktop and see my library, but when I click on play, nothing happens. I'm using the Quest 2 on my game pc which is on the same network with my server and server pc. On the game pc I have Emby Theater installed which is also connected with Oculus, remote desktop, etc. Here's the part that's confusing me. I can play Emby content by either clicking on Play All or Shuffle. If it's a series, the play all works but starts from the s01e01. If I go to collections and click on Shuffle, it will play the content of that folder either movie or series. The play button for a specific movie or series will not play. If I put a single or multiple random movies in a playlist; again, Shuffle will work, but not Play. This has me stumped. Has anyone else experienced this or have a suggestion or recommendation. 

• 1 year later...

Big Screen DLNA support with Emby Server is resolved in the Emby DLNA plugin version 1.1.4+. Thanks !