Coloured icon for folder/video/photo

Teredactle

Teredactle

Would it be possible to make the icons on thumbnails that indicate if it's a folder/video/photo, different colours?

Right now they are white, and then the screen is small, it's hard to see what's what.

Thanks

Teredactle

Thank you. Good post, however I'm not clear if that means I can make some changes in an existing file that defines the styles already, or I have to create a new file.

I'd like to make to define it globally, not sure if that's possible??

Happy2Play
9 minutes ago, Teredactle said:

Thank you. Good post, however I'm not clear if that means I can make some changes in an existing file that defines the styles already, or I have to create a new file.

I'd like to make to define it globally, not sure if that's possible??

Unfortunately custom css only applies the web client (browser) no other client or online client.

Every client would have to add code for something global.

Teredactle
1 hour ago, Happy2Play said:

Unfortunately custom css only applies the web client (browser) no other client or online client.

Every client would have to add code for something global.

Not sure I follow. It's ok if the changes affect only the web browser clients; if that's the case, the change is made somewhere on the emby server no, and it would only affect the web browser clients. Or did I misunderstand?

Thanks

Happy2Play
2 hours ago, Teredactle said:

Not sure I follow. It's ok if the changes affect only the web browser clients; if that's the case, the change is made somewhere on the emby server no, and it would only affect the web browser clients. Or did I misunderstand?

Thanks

You would put the select code from the linked topic in the custom css box in User icon-Setttings.

I agree they need to be more obvious, although I'm not sure that color is the answer.

Teredactle
18 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

You would put the select code from the linked topic in the custom css box in User icon-Setttings.

Thanks that worked and I'm happy with the way it looks!!