Thumbnails during playback missing in 3.2.42

jasonb1

jasonb1

I'm sideloading Android Moble on a Fire TV device. I was using 3.2.40 and all was pretty good except the thumbnail previews UI was slightly annoying in that it only appeared when using the left/right buttons and therefore when you let go of left/right long enough it disappeared and jumped. It doesn't have the "appears on up arrow" feature like the Android TV version of the app where you can then arrow around and hit okay to finally jump when ready.

Anyway, I thought I'd update and now in 3.2.42 the thumbnail previews don't show at all during playback, so it was just outright broken in this release. Is there a location to download previous versions of the apps?

- Jason

jasonb1

I was able to get 3.2.40 back via GitHub history, so I'm back to my previous state where the thumbnails work with the caveat's I mentioned above.

FrostByte
8 hours ago, jasonb1 said:

I was able to get 3.2.40 back via GitHub history, so I'm back to my previous state where the thumbnails work with the caveat's I mentioned above.

Try downloading .42 again.  Luke uploaded another version which fixed it for me.