Trailer Intros Before Episodes on RokuTV, Firestick TV, etc...

Methodman104

Methodman104

Since there is an option to play trailer intros before movies, it would be nice for trailer intro's to play before the start of each episode, like most on demand platforms.  I know there is an option for this on the mobile and web app, but I don't see it on the Roku, and Firestick apps...which is what my users are mostly playing my content on.  There should be an option to allow this, especially after all the work that was involved creating these trailers/intro's.

Hi.  In the other apps, Intros don't actually play before each episode (unless you play them individually) so is this what you are requesting?

Methodman104
On 3/14/2022 at 3:02 PM, ebr said:

Hi.  In the other apps, Intros don't actually play before each episode (unless you play them individually) so is this what you are requesting?

yes, but not in a a users playlist but in the "tv shows" directory when  user selects a shows. Most of my users don't know how to make or save a playlist. Pluto plays something in between episodes, so I was trying to do something like that. Or before each episode starts. 

Okay, an "episode playlist" would technically be any list of episodes playing in the player.  Right now we would only play intros before the first one.