Проблема с оплатой

Bloodsonik

Bloodsonik

Доброго времени суток!
Ни у кого не наблюдается проблема с оплатой Emby Premiere?

У меня не принимаются банковские карты.

---

Good day!
Does anyone have a problem paying for Emby Premiere?

I do not accept bank cards.

Hi there, what problem are you having? For further assistance, please email billingsupport@emby.media

Thanks !

Hi.  Billing support responded to your message but I'm afraid current world events may be blocking your transaction.  We apologize for the inconvenience.

farmay
12.03.2022 в 18:14, ebr сказал:

Привет. Служба поддержки по выставлению счетов ответила на ваше сообщение, но я боюсь, что текущие мировые события могут заблокировать вашу транзакцию. Приносим свои извинения за доставленные неудобства.

Can you tell me how can I pay for emby?

Hi.  I apologize but it may not be possible at this time.  Many banks and financial processors have cut ties with Russia at this time.

• 3 months later...
NickZotov

Все переводы с карт заблокированы. Сейчас можно оплачивать только с карт других стран. Рекомендую найти компаньонов в других странах для поддержки платежей.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2022 at 11:04 AM, NickZotov said:

Все переводы с карт заблокированы. Сейчас можно оплачивать только с карт других стран. Рекомендую найти компаньонов в других странах для поддержки платежей.

Hi, please email billingsupport@emby.media

Thanks !

• 1 year later...

Good afternoon!
I want to buy lifetime emby license, but I can't do it, because I live in Russia and payments from my country are blocked. But I have a friend who lives in another country and can make the payment. Can you please tell me how to make the payment correctly so that I can use your license in my country? I have already tried to pay for the license, but the payment was rejected, and I specified the mail with the domain gmail.com and the country Russia. If I specify another country when paying, will I be able to use the license in my country?

On 11/24/2023 at 12:56 AM, jekis_ said:

Good afternoon!
I want to buy lifetime emby license, but I can't do it, because I live in Russia and payments from my country are blocked. But I have a friend who lives in another country and can make the payment. Can you please tell me how to make the payment correctly so that I can use your license in my country? I have already tried to pay for the license, but the payment was rejected, and I specified the mail with the domain gmail.com and the country Russia. If I specify another country when paying, will I be able to use the license in my country?

Hi, please email billingsupport@emby.media

Thanks !