TV Guide empty with m3u IPTV list

Przemek
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Przemek

Hello, I buy m3u IPTV list and there's that link for EPG: epg.xml
I add that list to Emby and most channels works OK but when I go to Guide tab I don't see any guide. Page is empty. I refresh Guide in Sheduler.

1200629683_Zrzutekranuz2022-03-0913-38-22.thumb.png.c9b7ecdfd24cedfa9b7c948c26c15a0b.png

Hi,, did you add the guide data source into emby server? did you check the channel mappings on the channel management screen? Did you check the contents of the epg xml to ensure it has programs for that particular time?

Przemek
On 3/9/2022 at 2:44 PM, Luke said:

Hi,, did you add the guide data source into emby server? did you check the channel mappings on the channel management screen? Did you check the contents of the epg xml to ensure it has programs for that particular time?

Hello @Luke  thanks for answer. I add xml ulr like I linked in first post in Settings>TV/DVR>Setup tab. I refresh guide data few times and reboot server but I don't look to edit every single channel. I don't look at single chanel edit menu. Now I see it works but do I have to add every channel separately? Or I missed some feauture to get all channel mapped?
Regards.

• Solution

The server will map them automatically when it can, but there's probably not enough information in your m3u tuner & xml guide data to do that, and that's why you end up having to do it manually.

Przemek
2 minutes ago, Luke said:

The server will map them automatically when it can, but there's probably not enough information in your m3u tuner & xml guide data to do that, and that's why you end up having to do it manually.

OK, thanks. I don't need too much channels. Now I really watch only some football and news channels. 
Emby is great :)
Regards.

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...