Movie Theme Videos / Songs & TV Theme Videos / Songs

gerry.emm

gerry.emm

Hey guys,

Lifetime EMBY subscriber here, and I JUST purchased the 4 pack of the above plug-ins...

Can anyone please point me in the right direction as far as how to set these up please?

The info within the plug-in itself is pretty sketchy, and I'm now quite sure WHERE to start!

As usual, thanks in advance for any help you can provide!!!

Gerry

GrimReaper

Hey up,

not sure what do you mean, not much to setup there, just install plugin(s) of choice and restart server, you'll get few new scheduled tasks. To make use of them, enable theme songs/theme videos in your client app - note that not all client apps support video backdrops, but AFAIK all support theme songs..

Edited by GrimReaper
  • Thanks 1

CBers
4 hours ago, gerry.emm said:

Hey guys,

Lifetime EMBY subscriber here, and I JUST purchased the 4 pack of the above plug-ins...

Can anyone please point me in the right direction as far as how to set these up please?

The info within the plug-in itself is pretty sketchy, and I'm now quite sure WHERE to start!

As usual, thanks in advance for any help you can provide!!!

Gerry

Did you get your licence key from the dev and have you entered it into the plugin?

Once set up, check the schedule tasks and run it.

• Thanks 1

GrimReaper
4 minutes ago, CBers said:

Did you get your licence key from the dev and have you entered it into the plugin?

IIRC those plugins do not require license key (only YTrailers does) - but then again, it has been quite a long time since I got them, I might not remember it correctly.

• Thanks 1

having the same issue, where do you input the product key in the plug in? cant seem to find anywhere that supports it? 

gerry.emm

Same thing here...plugins installed but no other info anywhere...

GrimReaper

As stated above, AFAIR there's nothing additional to do after installing and running scheduled task either manually or automatically on schedule; the key you received is actually your Emby Premiere key as a means of confirmation that you purchased plugins with same mail your Premiere account is associated with; if you did it form another mail, you can PM @radeon or @ebr to get you sorted out. It can take up to 24hrs for the plugin to get registered, so if you purchased it today I'd give it till tomorrow if it still ain't working.

Edited by GrimReaper
  • Thanks 1

gerry.emm

Thanks a million everyone...did NOT realize these plugins ran as a scheduled event...but of course, I looked in the scheduled events, and "lo and behold", there they were!!!

Running the downloads now, and looking forward to contributing too!!!

TYVM once again guys!!!

Gerry

• Like 1

Dex150489

Hi all!

So I have just added the movie theme song plugin and run the scheduled task. I've come across a problem with duplicate movie titles.

For example Aladdin (1992) doesn't get given a theme song, but Aladdin (2019) gets a track from the 1992 version. From what I have read on other posts the plugin is merely a means to downloading the tracks and that I could do it all manually (assuming I had the time and source material).
My folders are all named [Title] [Year] [FORMAT] i.e. Aladdin (1992) (BD). Both versions of Aladdin are stored on the same drive.

Is there a solution to this problem as I have plenty of films that will be effected, to name a few;
The Addams Family (1993 & 2019)
Midway (1976 & 2019)
Beauty and the Beast (1991 & 2017)
The Jungle Book (1967 & 2016)
The Lion King (1994 & 2019)

Cheers

• Agree 1

• 2 months later...
Oskat

Hi, 

I have a EMBY Premier subscripsion too, and have the same original problem, installed the pluging and "nothing" do nothing.

I went to the "scheduled tasks" and manually run with this results:

2022-06-08 05:31:10.014 Info Server: http/1.1 POST http://host1:9096/emby/ScheduledTasks/Running/40873e37c891fd5899ab268bc7d0de5b?X-Emby-Client=Emby Web&X-Emby-Device-Name=Opera Windows&X-Emby-Device-Id=84547ffe-4d75-4b9a-b40a-fb7c427d5c45&X-Emby-Client-Version=4.7.0.32. UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/101.0.4951.67 Safari/537.36 OPR/87.0.4390.45
2022-06-08 05:31:10.015 Info Server: http/1.1 Response 204 to host2. Time: 1ms. http://host1:9096/emby/ScheduledTasks/Running/40873e37c891fd5899ab268bc7d0de5b?X-Emby-Client=Emby Web&X-Emby-Device-Name=Opera Windows&X-Emby-Device-Id=84547ffe-4d75-4b9a-b40a-fb7c427d5c45&X-Emby-Client-Version=4.7.0.32
2022-06-08 05:31:10.017 Info App: Movie Theme Videos Registration Status - Registered: False In trial: True Expiration Date: 6/21/2022 12:00:00 AM Is Valid: True
2022-06-08 05:31:10.017 Info App: Movie Theme Videos
2022-06-08 05:31:10.017 Info App: In Trial - Downloading movie theme videos is only allowed for Registered Users

I paid for a licence key, but in all heavens, where I can put the key? It is not place in all de pluging page to put it.
I attached, how my emby looks with the plugin, and the "not" space to put the licence.
 @radeon  @ebr 
Any real help.

plugin_movie_theme_videos.jpg

plugin_movie_theme_videos_click.jpg

inside_the_plugin.jpg

Edited by Oskat
add data

Oskat

Problem fixed.  Everything is working fine.

My paypal email was diferent of my Emby subscripcion.  The plugin team was very kind and helpme with that.  Now the plugin es working excelent.  I love it.

Nice day !

• Thanks 1