Really weird issue with movies

joncy92

joncy92

Hi all,

I'm having a really odd issue with Emby server running on docker using linuxserver.io image. I recently rebooted the server that docker Emby runs on and it seemed to come back up correctly but the movie page is blank when I first click into it

The library itself seems to be fine...TV Shows, Collections and Playlists are present, and if I click into any of them, I can browse to a movie set or playlist and I can see the movies within them.

Similarly, if I click through movies into Genres, I can see the movies within those genres on the page and if I search for a movie, it will also find and display it. 

It's just when I click into the movies page nothing shows up. I've checked filters and there's nothing there either.

This only seems to be happening to my user account which is the only "admin" on the server.

I've attached a log and screenshot. Please help 😧

Thanks in advance

screencapture-emby-joncy92-xyz-web-index-html-2022-03-04-18_32_09.png

embyserver (1).txt

joncy92
1 hour ago, Happy2Play said:

Sorry unfortunately you have a corrupt database.

SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException: Corrupt: database disk image is malformed

Steps to Reset Library Database

Thanks you I've followed the steps and created the recovered db file. when I ran sqlite3 library.db ".recover" | sqlite3 library-recovered.db it completed very, very quickly and returned these errors:

Error: near line 40799: UNIQUE constraint failed: MediaStreams2.ItemId, MediaStreams2.StreamIndex
Error: near line 40800: UNIQUE constraint failed: MediaStreams2.ItemId, MediaStreams2.StreamIndex
Error: near line 40801: UNIQUE constraint failed: MediaStreams2.ItemId, MediaStreams2.StreamIndex
Error: near line 40802: UNIQUE constraint failed: MediaStreams2.ItemId, MediaStreams2.StreamIndex
Error: near line 40803: UNIQUE constraint failed: MediaStreams2.ItemId, MediaStreams2.StreamIndex
Error: near line 51322: UNIQUE constraint failed: MediaStreams2.ItemId, MediaStreams2.StreamIndex
Error: near line 51323: UNIQUE constraint failed: MediaStreams2.ItemId, MediaStreams2.StreamIndex
Error: near line 51324: UNIQUE constraint failed: MediaStreams2.ItemId, MediaStreams2.StreamIndex
Error: near line 266111: UNIQUE constraint failed: UserDatas.UserDataKeyId, UserDatas.userId

Then when I did the integrity check on the recovered db file it did return an "ok".

Are these errors anything to worry about?

Happy2Play
15 minutes ago, joncy92 said:

Are these errors anything to worry about?

To my knowledge that is bad, as linking of data has failed.  I am pretty sure there is really no way to recover a malformed database and you have to reset with a new one.

Note all userdata exist in that same database, so if you do not use the Server Configuration Backup plugin you will need to try and import the userdatas table from old to new database.

joncy92
58 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

To my knowledge that is bad, as linking of data has failed.  I am pretty sure there is really no way to recover a malformed database and you have to reset with a new one.

Note all userdata exist in that same database, so if you do not use the Server Configuration Backup plugin you will need to try and import the userdatas table from old to new database.

Very odd...I renamed the "recovered" db to library.db and Emby failed to start...I guess the recovery failed as you said.

However I then ran a different command:

sqlite3 library.db ".dump" | sqlite3 new.db

It threw the same and more errors during execution and like before the integrity check returned ok...

I renamed this new.db to library.db and Emby started up without a fuss and everything looks back to normal...no errors in the log either

Thanks for your help !

Edited by joncy92