Can not login Emby in Docker

a13519

a13519

Hi, I run the following command to start Emby docker container:

docker run -d --name emby --volume /Emby/data/config:/config --volume /Emby/data/movie:/mnt/share1 --volume /Emby/data/show:/mnt/share2 --net=host --publish 8096:8096 --publish 8920:8920 --env UID=1000 --env GID=100 --env GIDLIST=100 emby/embyserver:4.6.4.0 

When I use browser to access it prompts a panel to login with a default user of emby. I created local account named emby with UID 1000, but I still can't login with the password I set locally. Could you help how to login Emby?

Thanks,

Song

Hello a13519,

** This is an auto reply **

Please wait for someone from staff support or our members to reply to you.

It's recommended to provide more info, as it explain in this thread:

Thank you.

Emby Team

On 3/3/2022 at 5:20 AM, a13519 said:

Hi, I run the following command to start Emby docker container:

docker run -d --name emby --volume /Emby/data/config:/config --volume /Emby/data/movie:/mnt/share1 --volume /Emby/data/show:/mnt/share2 --net=host --publish 8096:8096 --publish 8920:8920 --env UID=1000 --env GID=100 --env GIDLIST=100 emby/embyserver:4.6.4.0 

When I use browser to access it prompts a panel to login with a default user of emby. I created local account named emby with UID 1000, but I still can't login with the password I set locally. Could you help how to login Emby?

Thanks,

Song

Hi, the user is going to be the user you created in emby server, not on the system. You may want to try the forgot password function. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.