Live TV on/off option for adding new TV channels

fallenwitch3r

fallenwitch3r

I use six m3u iptv playlists and only one has a static list that never change. The other five list get updated every 3 hour to keep the IPTV URLs alive. But mostly on every refresh the internet channels, emby add all new added channels to the list. So I have to disable every day the automatically added channels.

Could you built in an option that allows the user to add new channels automatically if wanted. And if you don't want this you can turn it off and the playlists will only updated without activate the new channels.

Hi, or maybe instead of this specifically, more import filter options that would make this possible.

fallenwitch3r

I think an on/off option for automatic adding new channels is a good option

• 3 weeks later...
UCM_1

Thought I would add that an option to haver new m3u channels in a list default to disabled/off would be great -- or even better if they are remembered as either enabled or disabled, and remain in the same state if found again in a "new" list.

I have access to m3u list that has a couple thousand channels, and I only want a small fraction of these.  If even the download link changes, all those unwanted channels get enabled again.

• 2 months later...

Might it be possible to have multiple live TV playlists with the option to enable or disable one or more lists via a checkbox or scheduled task? I would find this more useful than combining multiple lists. Maybe this is already possible - I have not tried.

1 hour ago, utiac said:

Might it be possible to have multiple live TV playlists with the option to enable or disable one or more lists via a checkbox or scheduled task? I would find this more useful than combining multiple lists. Maybe this is already possible - I have not tried.

HI, what do you mean by live tv playlists?

Right I see that I haven't been clear. For me it means M3U lists. So in Settings -> Live TV -> TV Sources I have one M3U. If I add a source and chose another M3U, pointing it to a different list, I would like to be able to toggle whether that M3U is active or disabled. I don't want both to be active at the same time.

OK currently you can only remove it, but yes I agree that's a good idea that would make sense to add.