Terramaster Update Blocked Emby Plugin

STR8

1 minute ago, Yugin1000 said:

Update: After  3-4  hours..   Emby server is "stoped" and mesage "update "  in TOS    Catalog. After update   i can't  make new librarys, and old ones  are gone.  Now i  will wait til the another new update  is coming . This one   is bad.:(

Hi, please try what I suggested here:

Thanks.

Yugin1000

yes. i did that.  and it works.  just 3-4 hours and  than   : Stoped and mesaje Update.. after update  dosn't work anymore.  just like the picture  in  previous post

11 minutes ago, Yugin1000 said:

yes. i did that.  and it works.  just 3-4 hours and  than   : Stoped and mesaje Update.. after update  dosn't work anymore.  just like the picture  in  previous post

Can you do it again except this time do not install the update from TOS? Thanks.

Yugin1000

Did  that, last night.  in the end   the same result.  i will wait the new update.  got tired  of this:(

Thanks for   answers :)

Edited by Yugin1000

The issue is that they've reverted the server version in TOS to an old build for some reason instead of the new builds, so I've sent them a message about that.

For now, the sideload builds from our website should be fine.

ViewerOfMedia

I had upgraded my TerraMaster F5-421 firmware to 4.2.30 and then my Emby app to 4.7.5.0.  I was able to access Emby from a web browser, but both of my Roku devices failed to connect, with a message saying that Emby needed to be updated.  I looked at the Emby version from it's web interface and it said that it was version 4.5.2.0 while the Emby version in the TOS interface said it was version 4.7.5.0.  That looks like the wrong software version is packaged as 4.7.5.0.

I was able to solve my problem by uninstalling Emby 4.7.5.0 and then downloading the 4.6.7.0 TPK from Emby and loading it as a 3rd party app in Terramaster.  I was pleasantly surprised that it did not loose track of my watched status.  Hope that helps somebody with their issues.