Foto Bibliothek korrekt einstellen

Wondermusic
Go to solution Solved by Wondermusic,

Wondermusic

Hallo zusammen,

ich weiß, der Threat ist schon was älter, aber ich habe derzeit genau dieses Problem...

Ich hatte den Emby Server früher auf einem normalen Desktop-PC der mir als Heimserver gedient hat, laufen. Alles funktionierte einwandfrei. Irgendwann - keine Ahnung wann, also mehrere Updates später - habe ich mal wieder in meinen Bilderordner geschaut und musste freistellen, dass nur noch Ordner angezeigt wurden, die direkt im Jahresordner Bilder beinhalteten. Alle anderen Ordner, die weitere Unterordner haben, werden nicht mehr angezeigt.

Beispiel:

Ordnereinstellung in emby für Bilder: /mnt/media/Bilder
mnt/media/Bilder/2002/irgendwas.jpg     -> sichtbar
mnt/media/Bilder/2002/Urlaub/*               -> nicht sichtbar

Jahreszahlen(ordner) die nur Unterordner enthalten, sind gar nicht mehr sichtbar.

Inzwischen habe ich eine Miniaturisierung meiner Serverlandschaft durchgeführt und Emby läuft nun auf einem NanoPi M4 unter Ubuntu. Aber auch hier zeigt er mir ein gleiches Verhalten. Ich muss dazu sagen, dass dieses Verhalten und Verwendung mit Kodi auftritt!

Schaue ich per Webbrowser die Fotos an, werden alle angezeigt, solange ich nicht in die Verzeichnis- Übersicht gehe. Denn dann ist alles leer und es wird gar nichts angezeigt.
Die Ordnerberechtigungen habe ich mehrfach geprüft, aber ich habe seinerzeit (als es noch funktionierte) die Berechtigungen Rekursiv per chown an emby:emby gesetzt, was auch jetzt noch täglich per cron (für neue Dateien) ausgeführt wird um sicher zu gehen, dass auch alles richtig ist.

Ich hoffe das war jetzt einigermaßen verständlich und das mir dabei jemand helfen kann.

Mit besten Grüßen,
Richy

Wondermusic

Sorry, die Antwort Benachrichtigung war im Spam- Ordner und ich habe es jetzt erst gesehen.

Ich habe eine Bibliothek als "Heimvideo" Ordner erstellt, in der mir alle meine Videos angezeigt werden (was auch einwandfrei geht) und eine weitere Bibliothek wo ich nur die Bilder verlinkt habe. Die Einstellungen zu dem Ordner sieht man auf dem Screenshot.

@Happy2Play

Unbenannt.png

• 1 month later...
Happy2Play
On 3/8/2022 at 8:55 AM, Wondermusic said:

I have created a library as a "home video" folder in which all my videos are displayed (which also works fine) and another library where I have only linked the pictures. The settings for the folder can be seen on the screenshot.

Tut mir leid, wir müssten beide Bibliotheken sehen. Wollen Sie damit sagen, dass beide Bibliotheken denselben Weg weisen?

Sorry we would need to see both libraries.  Are you saying both libraries point the same path?

MangoMC
18 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

Tut mir leid, wir müssten beide Bibliotheken sehen. Wollen Sie damit sagen, dass beide Bibliotheken denselben Weg weisen?

Sorry we would need to see both libraries.  Are you saying both libraries point the same path?

It's one library he's using. But emby only shows pictures in the first subfolder. When in the subfolder is another subfolder emby doesn't show the pictures in there. That's what he tries to explain :)

Wondermusic

This is the way I saved the files.  HomeVideos are stored in another location as the pictures.

If there are pictures within the first subfolder the are listed. If they are in sub- subfolders, like on the attached Screenshots, they are invisible within Kodis Picture folder.
When you open it within the webbrowser, everything is fine. (As i wrote in my first post) 🙂

Beispiel.jpg

Ordner1.jpg

Ordner2.jpg

Ordner3.jpg

Wondermusic

Another thing i forgot to mention...
This is happenig on all Kodi Installations I have. It's on LibreElec runnig Raspi 4, on an FireTV Stick and on an Windows Installation. All runnig Kodi Matrix.

• Solution
Wondermusic

Hi,

I'm using:

- Windows 10, with Kodi 19.3 and emby-next-gen 5.3.2
- LibreElec (RPi 4), with Kodi 19.4 and emby-next-gen 6.2.14
- FireTV, with Kodi 19.3 and emby-next-gen 6.2.14
- LibreElec (RPi 3), with Kodi 18.9 and emby 4.1.21

I have to apologize for this post - on the next-gen 6.2.14 machines it works again. 🥴

Seem's to be a long time ago I tried it last. The Raspberry Pi4 in my Living Room has updated itself (and all addons) in the meantime. Same on the FireTV in my Bedroom.
Now it's also working on my RPi3 in the bar, where I tried it last and where it didn't worked! 🤪

The only machine, where it is not working is the Win10 PC with the old emby-next-gen Version (where I tried it in February at the beginnig of this Post, to verifiy the behavior I had in the bar, which one I don't using so much, therefore I forgot it to mention above). After manual updating it to Version 6.2.14, it works here too.

And now I saw, that there is a new LibreElec stable version for my Raspi3 in the bar. I'll update the Pi and will install the latest emby-next-gen version there to be up-to-date again.

Sorry for the inconveniences and thank you for helping! 😀👍
Cheers, Richy

• Like 1