Theme songs /videos: Gain volume

heula

Scott84Z28

I re-downloaded all my themes and they seemed just fine volume wise with the -15. 

I love the list that is generated now.  Great way to see what has been downloaded.

Thanks!

• Like 1

radeon

I re-downloaded all my themes and they seemed just fine volume wise with the -15. 

I love the list that is generated now.  Great way to see what has been downloaded.

Thanks!

Excellent!

Can you do me a favour and send me a few samples of your theme.mp4 files via dropbox? I just want to check the max volumes have been set on them ok.

If you have the shows, in particular, id like to see Royal Pains, Franklin and Bash, Gold Rush and Friends.

Thanks,

Scott84Z28

Excellent!

Can you do me a favour and send me a few samples of your theme.mp4 files via dropbox? I just want to check the max volumes have been set on them ok.

If you have the shows, in particular, id like to see Royal Pains, Franklin and Bash, Gold Rush and Friends.

Thanks,

Here's the one for Friends.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1D0BH_ZuC0dWXlXUHdiNDdjS0E/edit?usp=sharing

radeon

Movie Theme Videos 1.0.4.0 Released!

Added Audio Normalisation features.

Configure it through the Plugins Configuration Page

The lower the number the quieter it will be. So -30 is really quiet, -15 is normal, 0 is really loud!

audionorm.png

• Like 1

swhitmore

Hey @@swhitmore,

Have you had chance to try out the new normalisation features?

You should hopefully be interest in my next post for movies. :-D

Cheers,

Not yet sorry. We had our baby shower this weekend. I didn't even get time to watch TV or play the new Xbox  :wacko: I'll try asap.

Hey All, any feedback on the normalisation features at all?

Is silence an indicator its all working perfectly?

Cheers,

For me it's working great now Radeon.

Thanks.

Cheesegeezer

Hey All, any feedback on the normalisation features at all?

Is silence an indicator its all working perfectly?

Cheers,

I would assume so ;) lol

That

the video and audio availability is actually country specific

Okay if you say so. Souds weird to me. Why would I get video but no audio because I live in the Netherlands?

For as far as I have seen this is the only one.

radeon

That Okay if you say so. Souds weird to me. Why would I get video but no audio because I live in the Netherlands?

For as far as I have seen this is the only one.

Its just because the video host dynamically adheres to each countries copyright law based on the content requested and where you are. Its just the same as Vimeo, YouTube, Metacafe etc.

• 2 weeks later...
mentasm

Should this be available for tv theme songs too?  Just had a good look and can't see the config for the normalization level

• 2 weeks later...
Cheesegeezer

He's a little snowed under with work and DIY at the mo, but he will get round to it. Cheers

• Like 1

radeon

How's this coming @@radeon ?

He's a little snowed under with work and DIY at the mo, but he will get round to it. Cheers

As of today, is actually written. Waiting on a new radiator to be delivered and a spec doc from a client so had some time out from diy and real world business. :-D However, since updating my 'golden' nuget, it wont be released until the next beta of MBS as some dependencies I rely in the plugins on have changed.

The Movie and TV Theme Vid plugins have been updated too, so just wait for the next beta MBS and my plugins will soon follow with updates. :-D

radeon

1.0.4.5 Released!

Features:

• >>Audio Normalisation! :-D<<
  • Support for new MBS server
  • Filter list now alphabetical (may require a CTRL+F5 on the plugin config page on first use)

mentasm

Great work.  Thanks.

Done a complete refresh of my theme songs now at a lower volume and happy with the result

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
radeon

How are people finding the Audio Normalisation? All works great for me and im hoping/guessing the silence is a great thing? :-D

• Like 1