EmbyCon Movie Playlists

DoeBoye

I cannot figure out how I can access the movie playlists I've created in my Emby Library. I can see and access them in the Emby Windows client, through Emby in the browser, in the Android App, but I just cannot find them in my EmbyCon Kodi interface.

Is there a tutorial or a doc somewhere that might point me in the right direction or is it just not possible to do through EMbyCon and Kodi?

Note: I'm not talking about the Kodi Playlist (which I can see). I'm referring to the movie playlists you can make in Emby to group a bunch of movies together. Like a collection, but you can order them.

Thank you!

TeamB

Open the EmbyCon addon, under the Emby Library node you should see Playlists.

If you are using a configurable Skin you might be able to set this up as a home screen menu item or widget.

Edited by TeamB

Unfortunately, I don't have Playlists as an option. I go to Videos > Video Add-ons > EmbyCon > Emby Libraries. I see my libraries (Movies, TV), and Trailers (from the add-on), but nothing else...

If I go into movies (inside Emby Libraries), I get all the filter options (movies - show all, movies - recently played etc), but no playlists either.

I thought maybe it was an add-on setting, but nothing jumped out at me.

I thought maybe it was my skin (Metropolis), so I switched to Estuary (EmbyCon), but no difference.

Thanks for taking the time to help!